⭐ V I V I A N ⭐

~•✴⭐✴•~Let's Kill Tonight | Chapter 6~•✴⭐✴•~

~•✴⭐✴•~
Let's Kill Tonight | Chapter 6
~•✴⭐✴•~

There was no denying it. This car ride was hella awkward.

It wasn't even that Vivian was mad or anything, she just didn't like people poking into her head. She caught Wanda the first time and left it alone, thinking that maybe it was an accident. Wanda did say that she was still trying to get the hang of her powers and besides, Vivian had a strong enough mental block. But she tried again, and the combination of fear and alcohol made Vivian lash out.

Now they were in Vivian's car on their way to the compound, the windows down and some early 2000's pop station playing quietly in the background. A simple spell had sobered her up enough to drive, but she still felt a little buzzed. The spell mostly worked trick breathalyzers rather than remove alcohol from her bloodstream.

"You know, you still have one more question." Vivian says, trying to clear the air some. Wanda didn't say anything, she just kept looking out the window.

Vivian felt bad. She could tell that Wanda was opening up to her, was starting to trust her, but she shot her down by yelling at her for asking about her gloves. To be fair, the answer to that question was personal, but she didn't have to lash out.

"Do you trust me?" Wanda asks suddenly, not even glancing at Vivian. "I know it has not been that long, but I want to know."

"Of course I trust you, Wanda." Vivian answers, sighing. "I trusted you when we first met and I trust you now. I'm sorry for snapping like that."

"I am sorry for snooping." Wanda apologizes. "It was not my place, and if you don't want to tell me, I understand."

After driving for a while longer, they finally reach the compound. Vivian turns off the car and turns to face Wanda, her hands in her lap.

"Despite the awkward moments, I had fun with you tonight." Vivian says, smiling softly. Wanda looks at her, a smile dancing on her lips.

"You're dangerous Vivian, but you remind me of Pietro. He would've liked to know you now, see how you've stayed the same." Wanda jokes, laughing with Vivian.

"Are we gonna hang out again?" Vivian asks. She really enjoyed spending time with Wanda and didn't want this to be a one time thing. She wanted to be there for her.

"Depends," Wanda says, reaching into the back seat and grabbing her hat. "Do I have your number?"

"Of course you do, Princess." Vivian answers, winking at the younger girl. Wanda smiles at Vivian, a smile more shy than the others of that night, and opens the car door.

"Goodnight Vivian." she says, climbing out of the car and walking to the compound.

"Goodnight Wanda." Vivian says to herself. She watches Wanda walk into the compound before sighing, starting up the car and driving away from the compound.