Chapter 1

(Edited)
[Look here, I'm editing this again bc ppl are unsatisfied apparently. I know that this fanfiction is a piece of crap with sm ooc that doesn't make any sense BUT it was one of my first fanfiction's, okay?! Can you please consider that before saying something mean? I think I've warned you enough about everything! I'm already insecure enough and I have enough anxiety and depression as it is, please consider being a little less mean or something. I'm not trying to be pissed or mean or sth rn but I'm just really insecure about this.]

Chapter 1
Flashback

Narrator's point of view

"No, no, no, no, NO!!! MINATO YOU CAN'T!!!! YOU KNOW-" Kushina yelled horrified and injured as if her life depended on it, which it pretty much did. "I'm sorry Kushina but this is the only way to prevent the Kyuubi from destroying the village. I'm sorry Naruto, Kushina..."

"Reaper Death Seal!"

As the Kyuubi aimed with his claws for Naruto Minato managed to do a quick wind jutsu and the korb Naruto was in went flying some meters away. Kushina was horrified as she thought her son just died. Tears built up in her eye's and then she closed them, thinking it was over for her. In the next moment, the Kyuubi was sealed into Naruto as Minato muttered, feeling guilty, "You have to be strong my son, I'm sorry I won't be there for you and your beautiful mother. I know that someday you'll be a great Shinobi. I'm sorry, Konoha's little hero." The wind seemed to carry the words on and on. The breeze was light, as if trying to soothe them and quietly, gently, bring Minato's soul to the afterlife.

The third Hokage picked Naruto up after few minutes and Kushina was brought to a hospital. Once the villagers saw Naruto they were disgusted. The council, too, but they had to keep their Jinjuuriki. Yes, their greatest tool as it was in every village.

The day Kushina got up, she was told that her son was dead. As for the third Hokage? It was behind his back and it was told to him that Kushina didn't care about Naruto. Hiruzen was a bit suspicious of it but nonetheless kept it with him. As if the council would allowe him to try interacting with her.
She needs time to pick up herself. It is no easy feat to lose one's loved one.

Flashbacks end
4 years later

Narrator's point of view

"Oi jiji! How are you?!" Naruto, now 6 [Yes, I'm changing his age bc 4 was a bit too soon] years old, couldn't be more different from Minato. Whereas Minato was calm and silent, Naruto was hyper and loud.

"Hello Naruto. I'm good. Just too old to deal with the paperwork any longer. I need to find a new Hokage" Hiruzen sighed thinking about it.

"I'll become Hokage someday! Believe it!" Yes, his usual loud vow to become Hokage. A Hokage for that village? A village that shuns him? What a joke. And to scream all the time? It was frustrating to the core. Sure, it helped his self-esteem yelling stuff like that, it felt like a shield, but still, it didn't make it any better.

The boy who should be praised and seen as a hero is seen as the demon himself. Pretty pathetic, not? But he kept it a secret. Like many others.

Hiruzen chuckled and replied with his infamous small smile. Naruto grinned even more if possible. It's frustrating, really. Being called cruel name's a lot and still having to grin like that. It hurt. But it wasn't like the old man Hokage was like that, at least that provided Naruto with some comfort. It still hurt anyway. The grin practically automatically coming to his lips. But no one saw trough it. He kept it a secret. Like many others.