Chapter 2

(Edited)
[Edited, again.]

Naruto's point of view
[Tomorrow-morning]

Kit you should wake up. It's 6 am.

Why do I need to wake up this early?

One word. Training.

I groaned and sighed. Training with Kurama wasn't the most pleasant thing.

Actually. It's pure hell. I heard that brat. I chuckled at him. Now to get up and avoid all the villagers. I got up and did my morning routine.

~Timeskip no jutsu~

I was at the forest of death, training. First, I summoned Kurama. He was in his human form. Putting everything aside, (Kurama just watched and ordered) I started with push-ups and other warm-ups . After I did the warming up I started Ninjutsu.

"Wind style: Wind carpet!"

A wind came and I sat on it and went flying in the sky. After I had my fun I went down and yelled,

"Fire style: Great Fireball jutsu!"

A a big fireball formed in front of my mouth. A tree near me started to burn, kuso!

"Water style: Water dragon!"

A dragon formed out of water and went where the fire was and spilt over it.

"Wind style: Wind Susanoo!"

A Susanoo formed out of the wind. Quiet amazing, not? I don't possess lighting or earth but that's okay I guess.

After I dispelled the Susanoo then came Taijutsu. Now, that's a sensitive subject cuz I was very, well, umm, what's the word I'm searching for? Bad? Probably.

I just started with Taijutsu cause I needed one year for stamina and warming up and three years for Ninjutsu. Susanoo was the hardest to perfect. I continued.

Mito's point of view

I heard loud sounds this morning . How unusual.
Lord Hokage said it's always silent here. I got dressed as I informed Kushina about it.
We went to see what caused these loud sounds. Not long after, we hid our chakra and hid behind a tree. What? Is that Naruto? What was that thing he did out of the wind? How did he learn that?

Was he not supposed to be rather unexperienced in being a shinobi?

I snapped out of my thoughts. Kushina was still in awe. Probably proud of her son. I then noticed a redhead with whiskers just like Naruto. Maybe it's......... No never........ It couldn't be......... The Kyuubi? What's it doing outside?!

But before I could think any further I heard a groan. "Oh come on Kurama you could help a bit!"
"Never brat. I'm not the almighty Kyuubi for nothing. If you're done, I'll go to sleep. And don't interrupt my sleep."

"Almighty Kyuubi my ass. It's more like a lazy furball," I heard Naruto replying in a mocking tone. The Kyuubi poofed out of existence.

He just talked to the Kyuubi and insulted him.... And they act all normal!?

I looked at Kushina. That she was in shock is understandable. Not too soon after the shock, her face went shining and I put an sound barrier so no one heard her screaming how proud she is.
After five minutes I got irritated and shut her up. After she calmed down I asked, "What do we do? Will we meet him now or later?"
"Now!!!" The excitement shined all around her, literally.
I inwardly sighed. I dispelled the barrier and we came out behind the tree. Here goes nothing.

No one's point of view

Naruto saw the two and got in a fighting stance. He didn't know who they were.
"We mean no harm Naruto," said Mito. But Naruto didn't belive them.
"How do know my name?"
"Well I would know! I named my son after all, you know." Kushina grinned gently down on him. As if on reflex, Naruto immediately regnoized her and went wide eyed. He thought she died. That was what they told him. Was it an illusion? Too excited to care, he ran up to them.
Then tears built up in his eye's as well as in Kushina's and Mito's. After they released each other Kushina and Mito explained how they're alive, where they were, why they weren't here with him and so on [You guys know already].

Afterwards, Naruto explained his part. Him being smart, strong, mask thing, training, villagers, beatings and so on. [You know this too, well a part but you know the whole insults, beatings and stuff like in every neglect fanfiction.]

They were mad at the villagers. They could burn in hell now for all they cared.
"So I have a family?" He asked, still afraid that it might be a dream or Genjutsu. Kushina and Mito nodded. He began to smile. For the first time in a long while a real smile.

"You have Kushina as your mom, me –Mito– as your aunt, Karin –my daughter– as a cousin and Nagato as a long distant cousin," explained Mito, happy that she found her nephew. "That's so cool 'ttebayo!"

Kushina and Mito grinned. He truly is Kushina's son. "Yeah, it is, 'ttebane," said Mito excited. Kushina replied with a grin, "Dattebane!"

Kushina's point of view

Happiness was an understatement. I have my son. He isn't dead. He's fine. And that village will pay. They'll see what they have out of betraying Minato's last wish. For Naruto to be seen as a hero. For now though, I wanted to get to know Naruto better.

We chatted a bit to get to know each other better. Eventually afternoon arrived. I suggested to go to the Uzumaki compound and that there he could go meet his cousins. He agreed. On the way to there we agreed that Kurama, Mito and I will train him along with Karin.

There was a comfortable silence as we walked back. So calming. So fresh. The wind was gentle and weak, as if trying to keep our memories there, as if trying not to take the memories with him on a faraway place. Yes, this is exactly what I wished for.

I don't own the picture. The picture up there is Kyuubi in his human form. ♦~♦ Hehe, it's edited now!