Chapter 7

(Edited)
[Edited, again.]
Kuranaru won (Kurama x Naruto).

Nardo's point of view

Uhh, what is wrong with me, honestly?
Maybe I'm going crazy or something.
Ah, anyway, I didn't say everything about me. Why? Because......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't know.

But there is one thing I do know. They won't recover from the shock anytime soon.

"I am the heir to the Uzumaki and Namikaze clans. I am the first in line to become prince, second is Nagato, then Karin. This is all I shall tell you about me. Oh and that 'old' me was all a mask, facade, fake personality, you name it. I'll be leaving the village soon with my respective clan." I walked off ungracefully, who needs grace anyway?

~~~~~Timeskip to Nardo's room~~~~~

A knock interrupted my thoughts.
"Come in," I said and Kurama entered my room. Yea you asking how he out and looks like a human. Long story, short: We searched to somehow free him from me and blaa blaa blaa, then we found a way, most of his chakra would still be withhin me, but his soul and fairly much chakra would go with him in his human form. And so I broke the seal and replaced it with that other and so he's a free man now. With the same knowledge but a twelve years old boy. (The photo from chapter 2, he looks like that but, like, a twelve year old ) (sorry my explanations are shitty >->)

"Oh Kurama, what is it that you need?"

"Ehm well..."

"Well?"

"I got a question from someone that I have to ask you. Do you have someone you like, in a romantic way?"

"Actually... I do." A little blood rushed to my cheeks, but just a little.

"Well, who is it?"
It's him who I like, but he won't know anytime soon.

"Ahhh, well, how about we go for a walk?" I asked trying to change the subject, he sighed, rolled his eyes and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~The walk~~~~~~~~~

"Naruto, did you know they're trying to put you under an arranged marriage?"
I shuddered for a moment before grinning. "But you know how mom and aunt are, though." Kurama thought it over and smirked, "True that."

Narrator's point of view

On the way, many eyed them, which was ignored by both. He hated those lustful looks he got from them. Just a few hours ago, they all insulted him, ignored him or glared at him. Disgusting was the only thing the blonde male thought. Kurama on the other hand glared at everyone who got the courage to send him that look.
Then Sasuke showed up with the other rookies. "Naruto!" and Naruto stopped in a second. "Idiot! We ran the whole-"

Naruto interuppted Sakura before he had to hear more of her loud voice.
"Look, Sakura. First, you are lucky I'm not someone of formalities, if I were, you should have been punished now. It should've be Uzumaki-sama but I'll let it be. Second, you didn't have to run after me, you did it on your own free will. So what do you want?"

Sakura stood speechless. Of course, after years of knowing his loud self, it was shocking to the core. That change. That different someone.
"We wanted to know why you didn't tell us?"
Ah Naruto had to show the Uchiha his place. He sent his usual glare, reserved only for that teme. "I didn't have to, also, no one ever asked. And as a matter of a fact, you proved yourself in nothing to be called my friends. Except Shikamaru, Chouji and Hinata." He walked away, leaving everyone behind because they both knew he was right.

When he arrived in Ichiraku, he ordered four bowls, two for himself two for Kurama. Meanwhile, a certain shadow waited nearby.

To be continued....