Chapter 10

(Edited)
[Edited, again, yeet]

Narrator's point of view

The morning came rather quickly, with Karin running everywhere screaming, "Naruto come here! You'll pay for this!"

Naruto, who was long since awake, snickered while running away. He came to a dead end with only one door. Not thinking much about it, he barged trough the door and instantly fell over Kurama who was now awake too. With their noses touching, they were barley kissing. Naruto and Kurama looked at each other with poker faces [along with tiny blushes, but shh], just then Karin opened the door and Naruto fell again, though this time they really kissed. Kurama and Naruto were in too much shock to realize that everyone other came in. 

"THE SHIP HAS SAILED!" Kushina yelled. When Kurama and Naruto pulled apart both were even redder then before. "Mom!" It was clear that they was embarrassed. Naruto jumped up and hid his face with his hands.
Everyone laughed at that, causing Naruto to glare at them. Wow. I feel like Hinata thought Naruto embarrassed.

~~~Timeskip to the Hokage office~~~

"Eh, Kushi-chan?!" yelled Mikoto in joy, she didn't care that it was totally un-Uchiha like. While Kushina and her sobbed, hugged or whatever they did, the others sweatdropped.
Hiruzen coughed and all attention was on him.

"You're here because this young man here had an good idea", Hiruzen motioned to Naruto who stepped forward. "Before any of you start saying 'We have clan to take care of and so on' I want you to listen to me."

"I know all of you here are forced by your clan elders, or the civilian  council to listen to them. None of you are satisfied and I want you to come with us to Uzu no kuni. There, you will have your freedom and you can bring everyone or anything you want with you. I'll seal all your belongings in sealing scrolls so you don't have to worry about that. You can consider that idea. You have time until the evening. Jiji will quit begin Hokage because he is too old and the civilian council and Danzo have power over him. That is disgusting." Everyone nodded, more or less having the same thoughts. They had nothing to lose and much to gain.

~~~~~~~Timeskip evening~~~~~~

Everyone who was called this morning came, surprising and yet not. Naruto smiled, he was happy. He truly was, even though how his supposed friends treated him he still couldn't be angry at them. They were after all, something that kept him sane. To some point.

"Today, at midnight. On the front gates. In the meanwhile I'll come with you and we", he pointed to all Uzumaki's in the room plus Kurama [there were two guards from Uzu].
"Will seal your things, understood?"

~~~~~~Timeskip midnight~~~~~~

"I'll just check the list. When I call your name raise your hand!" whisper-yelled Mito.

1:Mikoto√, Fugaku√, Itachi√, Sasuke√
2:Hinata√, Neji√, Hiashi√, Hizashi√, Hanabi√
3:Chouji√, Chouza√, Mrs. Akimichi√
4:Ino√, Inoichi√,  Mrs. Yamanaka√
5:Shikamaru√, Shikaku√, Yoshino√
6:Shino√, Shibi√, Mrs. Aburame√
7:Kiba√, Hana√, Tsume√
8:Lee√
9:Tenten√
10:Ayame√, Teuchi√
11:Kakashi√, Kurenai√,Asuma√, Guy√
12:Genma√, Hayate√, Izumo√, Kotetsu√, Yugao√
13:Konohamaru√, Moegi√, Udon√
14: Hiruzen √
15 : Iruka √
16: Anko√

"And check, everyone is here. Because Danzo is near us, Naruto will kind of teleport us all to Uzushiogakure, alright?" Suddenly, before anyone could react, a dark, sinister voice interrupted everything. The atmosphere became cold.

"Ah I see, Hiruzen that is why you stepped back. Foolish. You finally saw that we were controlling you", Danzo appeared with a calculating look on his face.

"Ah Danzo, long time no see," Danzo turned to Naruto and glared, causing Naruto to laugh. "You call that a glare and killing intent?" mocked Naruto and Danzo got angry. "You and your Root organization will see what killing intent and a glare are!"

With that sentence, Naruto glared with hateful eyes and leaked 78% of his KI.
Danzo's eyes widened and he nearly panicked on the inside. He signaled his anbu to attack but they were unable to move due to the killing intent.

"Now, bye bye Danzo!" Naruto waved, before he took a hand since everyone held someone's hand so they were in a circle. He inhaled a deep breath, and disappeared again. Leaving nothing behind. That was no sunshin. And if you saw close enough, you could see yellow leaking out. Danzo's eyes widened, he soon saw that it was the Hirashin. He was in deep trouble, and he knew it and feared it. How Naruto would now say, "You got to see it, to believe it!"

To be continued...