Chapter 5

(Edited)
[Edited, again]

~Everything was the same in the first part of the exams, in the second part they got both scrolls and the Orochimaru attack didn't happen cause Naruto warned the third Hokage and yea~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's point of view

Now, Naruto is in the third part of the exams.

"Alright..."
And so the Hokage spoke his little speech, and added, "The Uzumaki prince will be revealed."

"Alright the first match is...." The protector announced... [And I'm just too lazy to write that whole part so let's skip to the battle of Kiba and Naruto]

"The last match is... Kiba Inuzuka vs Naruto Uzumaki," Hayate announced again, "you may begin!"

"Ready to lose, loser?" Kiba announced his challenge loudly.

"You wish, dog breathe!"

I won't go full power but I won't go soft either..... alright let the fun begin!
He smirked at the end.

Kiba growled and charged at the Uzumaki while Naruto just stood there not moving. Kiba smirked, thinking Naruto will lose. Naruto smirked as well, but that went unnoticed by almost everyone.
He had Kiba right in his trap.
Just before Kiba could punch him he jumped over Kiba. The crowd was, not to mention, shocked. Kiba collected himself and yelled, "Wha-What the heck?! Were you not, like, the deadleast?!"
Naruto just smiled, irritating Kiba even more.
The point was proven right when Kiba growled and charged at him with Akamaru. "Fang over Fang!" He became tornado-like with Akamaru and charged at Naruto.

Naruto just stood there again, doing absolutely nothing. Disappearing in the last moment with a track of yellow behind him and appearing behind Kiba. His original plan was to tire Kiba out but there was a change of plans. He knocked Kiba out, won, and left people gaping. The villagers and shinobi alike whispered to each other.

The Hokage cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention before saying,
"Alright, now I would like to announce the Uzukage and her family as well as the Uzumaki prince." Everyone was excited and somewhat tense. Just then the Uzukage came in wearing her hat, looking beautiful.

Next came her daughter Karin.
Then came Nagato, Karin's brother. People gasped since he had the Rinnegan. But what shocked them even more was who came next..... none other then fourth Hokage's wife, Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze.

"This is the Uzukage," Sarutobi pointed at Mito as she removed her hat. "Mito Uzumaki, she was named after her great grandmother, the shodai's wife. Mito Uzumaki."

"Then this here," he pointed towards Karin, "is her daughter, Karin Uzumaki, the princess of Whirlpool but second in the line."

"Nagato Uzumaki," he pointed to Nagato, "is the prince, but second in the line. Noticeable is the Rinnegan."

"... Then there is Kushina," he pointed towards her, "also known as the yondaime's wife, red death, red hot habanero, previous Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi or the Queen of Whirlpool."

"And at long last..."

"You may come," said Mito softly as...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.