Chapter 9

(Edited)
[Edited, again.]

Naruto's point of view

"Mom!" I yelled, we just arrived and I am totally exhausted because of that seal, freaking seal. I am a seal master for goat's sake. How did that happen?! Breath in and out, in, out. "What?!" mom yelled from upstairs
"Come here, it's really important!"
"Coming!"

"So, what's the matter, son?"
"So Kurama and I were in Ichiraku eating Ramen-"
"Without me?!"
"Mom, let me continue."
"Oh right."
"So then I needed to go to the toilet and when I was outside five boys held me and placed a seal that absorbs chakra. They tried kidnapping me but I screamed for Kurama and he came. Then they started saying some stuff. After a while the 'boss' of the group said that we're in an arranged marriage and that he's the prince of Konoha. AND that his name is TAKARO UCHIHA," I yelled some parts, anger taking the best of me. I felt a pair of arms around me and a head on my shoulder, I leaned in the chest knowing it was Kurama.

I blushed a bit, just barely visible.
An sadistic aura sprode across the room.

"So he did that, yeah? I told them that there is no arranged marriage. Because my son has his own free will. Come Naruto, we're gonna clear that now!" Mom grabbed both Kurama and me and dragged us with her. Soon auntie, Karin and Nagato came.

~~Timeskip to the council meeting~~

Kushina's point of view

"Now, let the meeting begin," announced Hiruzen. Good.
Some murmurs broke and the council eyed Naruto as a piece of meat. A tool. Not on my watch. "Why did I hear that my son is in an arranged marriage with the prince of Konoha that I didn't even know existed?" I asked calmly. Danzo, Koharu and Homura stated boldly, "Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze is a shinobi of the Leaf and he's our weapon, our Jinjuuriki." Oh no, they sure as hell are not gonna have my son.
"LISTEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled in rage, my tone shocking them to their core. Serves them right.

"He is my son. He wants to be a shinobi of Uzushiogakure. And, he was treated like trash here. He would never stay in a place like this. And I never agreed to an arranged marriage!"
"You don't have to, like we said, he's our weapon."

"Danzo, Koharu, Homura. How could you? I never agreed to that! And I didn't know we had a prince either!" yelled Hiruzen.

Naruto's point of view

They're in for it. "You old fool, Konoha won't be strong, bla bla bla.... " I trailed off into my thoughts, no longer feeling the need to listen to Danzo.

"Besides, you are useless, you can't do anything," Danzo mentioned to my mother. Kurama please say that he didn't just say that. He really did. [They can still talk trough something like telepathy, yk, like in the anime]

I started to glow yellow, "SAY WHAT. ABOUT MY MOTHER!?" No one insults my mother without getting punished by me.
"Scared? I didn't even begin."

"You truly are a monster!"

"I am no monster. As you see, I just mastered Kurama's chakra."
[He still has Kurama's chakra, well most of it]

"What your prince has done to me could be used against you."

"... How?"

"Simple, that could be seen as kidnapping. No one actually knows what his intentions were but,,,."
Their eyes widened in realization. Just then Takaro and his group barged through the door. "You wouldn't, right?!" I just scoffed in response. "Of course I would. If you won't let us in peace that is."
"A-alright."

"Mom," I whispered something in her ear and her face immediately lit up.
"Here with, I end this meeting," mom announced as she dragged jiji in his office.
"Kushina, what's the rush?"

"So Naruto here had a plan,"
he nodded.
"You are old and need a new Hokage, right?" he nodded again.
"Danzo is trying to kill you and the village has fallen, right?" he nodded, sadness filling his face.
"So how about we get these people that are good with us to Uzushiogakure?" He pondered over it, clearly weighing pros and cons until he finally sighed and gave in.

"So here is the list:
1: Mikoto, Fugaku, Itachi, Sasuke
2: Hinata, Hanabi, Neji, Hiashi, Hizashi [He's alive here], Hanabi
3: Chouji, Chouza, Mrs. Akimichi
4: Ino, Inoichi, Mrs. Yamanaka
5: Shikamaru, Shikaku, Yoshino
6: Shino, Shibi, Mrs. Aburame
7: Kiba, Hana, Tsume
8: Lee
9: Tenten
10: Ayame, Teuchi
11: Kakashi, Kurenai,Asuma, Guy
12: Genma, Hayate, Izumo, Kotetsu, Yugao
14: Iruka
15: Someone other?"

To be continued...

If you have someone other to go with them then please comment. ^.^