End

(Edited)
[Edited again]

Timeskip-8 years later

Narrator's point of view

"Hmmmm." An unknown person sighed. "They kicking again?" asked the other person and just as the first person was about to speak a child barged through the door.

"Dad, papa, look what I made!" the child held a crown made of flowers. "It's beautiful, Yuki," said the first person. The child–now known as Yuki–smiled, proud of herself. "Papa, will you still love me when otouto and imouto come [children made basically out of chakra]?" she asked, tears leaking out her eyes. Her parents eyes softened, "Never, you're our little Yuki, right Kurama?" Naruto grinned. Kurama nodded and spoke, "Of course, Naruto." Then, he gave Naruto a kiss on the cheek. Yuki grimaced, "Get a room you two!"

"What's with the screaming, dear?" asked a certain redhead. "Grandma! Papa and dad kissed, that's disgusting, eeewwwww!" Kushina laughed as well as Mito who came behind Kushina. "They're at it again?" this time it was Karin who asked. The other three nodded.

"They're at it again?" This time it was Nagato who just came in the room. The other four nodded. Naruto pouted, "Hey, we're still here!" Then everyone laughed.
That was a normal day for the Uzumaki family. Ever since they escaped from the hell hole known as Konoha.

Danzo still lived and tried to kill them, with no use. Itachi and Sasuke planed to get rid of Danzo but Karin and Nagato wouldn't let them. Itachi, ironically enough, fell in love with Nagato, these two were married by the way. Sasuke fell in love with Karin and they married too.Karin was pregnant. Naruto and Nagato were going to have children as well, but aren't pregnant [in which, the children are basically made of chakra and sperm by people who specialize in that]. Kushina and Mito didn't mind being grandma's. Neither did Naruto, Kurama, Nagato, Itachi, Sasuke, Karin mind begin aunty's and uncle's. They were all happy.

Tenten and Neji married, Shikamaru and Temari married, Ino and Chouji married, Hinata and Kiba married, Shino was still single, Gaara and Lee married and yeah well that's all. But it has been rumored that Shino and Kankuro had eyes for each other. Ah wait, Hayate and Yugao married, Izumo and Kotetsu married, Genma and Shenshi Uzumaki (girl oc) married, Kakashi and Iruka married, Guy was still single, Asuma and Kurenai married and had little Mirai. Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon were the prankster's. That's how it was,  everyone was happy, Mito was still the Uzukage with Kushina, yeah well they were like one Uzukage.

Everyone lived happy until the end of their lives.

End.

(It's a shitty end, but I had to end this story now. My reasons. Anyway, the story was meant to be even shorter but alright. I hope it wasn't that bad and yeah read my other story's!!! Bye!!)

[Heya, it's the author again. I've edited this the best I could to delete my grammar mistakes and take out as much cringy parts as I could. I really tried my best and I hope you all don't mind. Have fun reading my other stories. I recommend Too Late To Say Sorry bc tbh, I think it's my best book, no joke.]