Chapter 4

(Edited)
[Edited, again.]

Naruto's point of view

We got in this one room after I dispelled the genjutsu, are they stupid or what? As if you didn't get it at first either. Shut up!

But... Wait. Is this...? Killing intent?

Kurama, do you feel it? Kinda low...
Kit, you just woke me up from my beauty sleep for this? Oi you lazy, good for nothing furball. You know I can release my ki and it would probably overwash the majority of the people's ki~Anyway, later in the third part of the exams my heritage will be revealed. No shit Sherlock. Douche. Kit pay attention, this gray-haired dude smells like snakes. Oh thanks Kurama.

"Hey you guys are fresh from the academy, right? You don't know, but I advice you to keep a low profile," that gray haired dude really smells like snake, gross. Ugh, I just love to make a fool out of me, but here we go.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"I just said keep it low... Anyways, my name is Kabuto Yakushi. And look around. You're drawing too much unwanted attention."
That dude, named Kabuto, is seriously creepy.

"How do you know? Isn't this your first time as well?" asked Show Off.

"Ahhh well you see, it's actually my seventh time".... fishy.

"NANI?!" Ino and Kiba couldn't keep it an inch down?

"Loser." Show Off again.

"Anyway, would you like to have some information about the others?" Kabuto asked Show Off.
(Show Off, Duck Butt=Sasuke)

"Hn."

"Alright. Who?"

Sasuke seemed to think a little bit.

"Neji Hyuuga, Gaara of the Sand and....." He seemed to hesitate a bit.

"Naruto Uzumaki."

I felt my jaw drop, could he have found out? No, he couldn't. Calm down. Ah, anyway, he won't find anything about me.

"Nani?! Why him, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura seemed angered and confused at the same time.

"Hn." Of course, Sasuke ignored her, as always.

"Neji Hyuuga, member of the Hyuuga branch family.
Teammates: Rock Lee, Tenten and sensei: Might Guy.
Complited mission: 56-d rank, 2-c rank. Is called a prodigy." Kabuto explained while Sasuke clenched his fist.

"Gaara of the Sand, also known as Demon of the Sand.
Teammates: Kankuro Sabakuno and Temari Sabakuno which both are his siblings. Sensei: Baki.
Completed mission: 13-d rank, 4-c rank, 7-b rank, 2-a rank. Every mission was completed and he always came back without even a cut." Impressive.

Sasuke's fist were bleeding by now. As Kabuto was about to give info about me, the protector came in.

~Everything was the same in the first part of the exams, in the second part they got both scrolls and the Orochimaru attack didn't happen cause Naruto warned the third Hokage and yea~