Chapter 8

(Edited)
[Edited, again.]
Warning? Cringing ahead.

Kurama's point of view (finally, huh)

Naruto's eating Ramen again. Typical Uzumaki. I rolled my eyes for the thousandth time today. Naruto isn't a bad person but,,, his obsession with Ramen is,,,  The only thing all that cheap stuff does is bring him stomach fat.

"Kurama!"
"Hmm?"
"What's up with you? You're spacing out."
"Nothing, Naruto, just in thoughts."
He sighed before we started talking about something random. And we were so in it, that I didn't sense those five boys.
"Oh I need to go to the toilet," he said, I nodded. The toilet is behind Ichiraku, so you have to get out.
All too soon I heard a shrill scream.

"KURAMA!"
That was Naruto! I ran around the place.

The sight made my blood boil. There were five boys —a little older than Naruto— and they tried kidnapping him, the pose said it all. Naruto couldn't move as they all held him in place and placed a seal that absorbs chakra. "You dare do that to the Uzumaki clan's heir? And my boyfriend?"

Naruto's point of view

Wha? I felt heat rising to my cheeks. Calm down. Boyfriend though? Didn't Kurama have a better lie than that? The other boys scoffed, "You sure he's yours? Last time I checked, we were in an arranged marriage."

What the heck????
I'm sure that mom and aunt would never allowe that to happen.
"Yea right, and I am Sonic," Kurama replied sarcastically, obliviously pissed. The tension raised. The other boys got pissed as well. "Who do you think you are to talk like that to Takaro-sama?" Asked the one with brown hair, I think he was called Yūki. I think the one that claimed that we're in an arranged marriage, which, by the way is utter bullshit, is the boss or something. He was handsome, I'll give it to him, he was about 14 years old, I guess. He had black hair, he looked almost like an Uchiha, but was he? 

"Who?" scoffed Kurama.
"Oh you don't know who Takaro-sama is?" Asked the redhead, named Jyun. Kurama scoffed again. "So you don't, after all." stated one with purple hair, named Senshi, he was a Hyuuga judging by his Byakugan.
Kurama was getting more pissed and I was getting impatient.

"Takaro-sama is the prince of Konohagakure, the village hidden in the leaves." Answered the one blonde, named Idan.

"What?" Shock circulated trough my veins. I never knew Konoha had a prince. But I know that mother and aunt would never agree to the marriage. "I am.... Takaro Uchiha."
Wha? How... the heck? Even if an Uchiha was a prince of Konoha, shouldn't it be Sasuke or Itachi?

The others let me go to back up their prince that Kurama threw at the floor. "Let's go Kurama, he'll get what he should. His punishment will be picked by mom. You may be a prince of Konoha but don't forget this, I am the prince of Uzushiogakure, the land of Whirlpools. We are stronger than Konoha and I am sure there is no arranged marriage."

To be continued...