Chapter 1

Many thoughts run through Sophies mind. "Why is he staring at me? I'm not anything spe-" His smooth voice fills her ears. "Excuse me? I noticed the map on the table and figured you were a tourist. Need directions, beautiful?" Beautiful? her heart pounded and she felt her cheeks get hot once again as they turned red. She opened her mouth but, no words escaped. She quickly pulls herself together and quietly says "No, thank you. I'm fine!" He speaks again, this time saying "I'm Oscar but, you can call me OG like my friends do". She looks up at him and smiles "I'm Sophie, I'm from Australia and I'm kind of going on a bit of a world tour", she giggles after hearing herself say that. OG laughs too and almost says something when one of his mates calls him back over. "I'm sorry" he says, "I have to go! You should stop by this place while you're here! Just tell them OG sent you" He winks and hands her a small business card. Artist House Stockholm is written in bold at the top. "Thank you, I'll check it out". They exchange smiles and he sits back down, his buddies flooding him with questions.  She ignores them completely while taking a good look at the card. "He must be a singer or in a band!" She whispers to herself while smiling. Sophie is a bit of a fangirl. She's into One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer just like many other girls. She wasn't a crazy one but, she did have the boyband crushes.

Later that day, she stops by the place on the card that OG had given her. She walks in and goes to the desk at the front. She sees a picture of OG and the other 3 guys he had been with in the coffee shop. "The Fuuu?" she says aloud. "Actually, it's pronounced The Fooo" OG says as he appears next to her. "Oh, sorry!" She says while bushing. "it's fine, common mistake!" He says comfortingly. "Wanna go see where i work everyday? Don't worry, my friends aren't around!". He takes her hand and she looks at their hands for a minute then looks back into his eyes. "Sure, okay!". She gets excited again, he's basically a celebrity and she is holding his hand! She can barely believe it but, when he starts to lead her to the band's recording studio, it all starts to sink in...