Chapter 11

OG woke up to kisses being placed on his chest. He giggles at first, thinking he's dreaming but, he opens his eyes and sees Sophie with her head on his chest. "Good morning, sunshine!" She says sitting up. OG rubs his eyes and pulls her into a kiss. His hands run up her back as she sits in his lap, playing with his now messy, bed-head quiff. They kiss for a little while, both not wanting to ever stop. Sophie wraps her arms around his neck as he pulls away. "Hungry?" He asks her softly. "Starving actually" she giggles. "Well, let chef OG hook you up with an amazing breakfast!" He picks her up, throws her over his shoulder making her squeal.

They get down to the kitchen and OG sits Sophie on the counter. She kicks her legs and watches as he gets the eggs and bacon out. "Mmm bacon!" She giggles. Without turning around, he giggles too and says "Bacon is my favourite too!" He cooks as Sophie watches. She gets up, comes over and hugs him from behind. He smiles and blushes as she kisses his back. "You're so warm" she whispers, making OG shiver a little. He loved her so much, everything she did just absolutely took his breath away.

After they ate, they decided to have a lazy day. The band wasn't up to anything special today and they wanted to spend quality time together. "So, tell me about Australia!" OG smiles at her as she lights up. "Oh my gosh, Oz is amazing! It' always warm, the beaches are beautiful, and I love being able to go to the zoo and see koalas!" Sophie smiles wide in excitement. "Foooers call me a koala!" He giggles. Sophie laughs. "Probably because you're cuddly and cute!" She kisses him and he kisses back. He pulls away and looks deeply into her eyes. "It's time to say it" he thinks to himself. "OG, are you okay?" Sophie asks. When he doesn't respond, she yells "HELLO?! EARTH TO MR. OG!" Making him snap out of his thoughts. "Huh? Oh, sorry! I was just thinking about something." Sophie looks at him curiously. OG takes a deep breath, opens his mouth and says a nervously "S-Sophie McAllister... I-I'm... IN LOVE WITH YOU!"....