Chapter 4

She typed a bit fast and had to go back and fix the mistakes. She looked over it once or twice and sent "Sure, I would love to go on a date with you (:" to him. OG screamed like a girl when he saw her response. He jumped up and danced around the room and his dog Rocky started to bark at him. "Shush boy, people are sleeping!" He whisper-yelled as he got back in bed. His face was lit up, even without the light of his phone. He typed quickly "Awesome! Tomorrow night?" He sent it and immediately went to his closet to look for something to wear. Sophie smiled and replied "Sounds good! I might swing by the studio tomorrow just to hang out if that's cool with you?" OG ran over and almost screamed again when he saw the new message. "Yes! We are dancing tomorrow for Fooo Vertigo, she can watch me and I can invite her!" After jumping up and down a little, he replied "Great! We're doing some cool stuff I want you to see!" Sophie yawned as her eyelids began to get heavy. She ready over the message, smiled, then replied "I can't wait, goodnight OG (:" She sent it and soon fell into deep sleep. OG read her message then went to bed himself.

The next day, Sophie was up bright and early. She looked at herself in the mirror while brushing her hair. "I am determined to look hot today!" She said to herself then giggled. She curled her long, brown hair to perfection. The pretty spirals ran down her back and ended where her spine did. She liked long hair even though some people thought it was excessive. She was hoping OG would love it. She felt like showing off a bit so she put on a tight crop top, white with black stripes that ended right above her pierced navel. She then got her handmade studded ombré shorts and her black Vans and looked at herself in the mirror once more. She smiled at how good she looked. "Damn, if OG doesn't start to drool, I'm gonna be pissed!" She laughs and grabs her stuff then heads out of the hotel.

At the studio, OG and the guys are getting ready to start. Felix notices OG looking around nervously and comments on it. "Hey mate, are you alright? You look like a murderer is about to come in here!" "O-Oh I'm fine Felix, I swear!" Felix laughs and walks away. OG then practices as he watches himself in the mirror. He's so into it, he doesn't even notice Sophie come in. She sits and watches for a little while without anyone noticing. OG starts to get sweaty so he removes his shirt and throws it to the side. Sophie's jaw drops. "Hot damn" she says a little bit too loud. OG turns around and looks at her then smiles. "Hey! How long have you been sitting there?" He brushes off the comment he clearly heard but, he didn't want to embarrass her. Sophie clears her throat and tries not to blush. "Just a few minutes! You're a really good dancer!" OG shrugs. "I'm alright, I guess" he says as he smiles at the ground. Sophie laughs and almost says something when Oscar and Omar come up and put their arms around her neck. "What's up Soph? Omar says, "You look beautiful today, don't ya think OG?" OG swallows hard; he knows what they're doing. "Thank you guys!" Sophie smiles, she also knows what they're doing. "You should stay for a little while and let Professor OG teach you some sick dance moves!" Oscar says while winking at OG. "Can you guys not" OG says under his breath. "Come on, I'll pull up a chair for you!". Omar gets her a chair and she sits. "Thanks Omar! Show me what you guys are planning for this Fooo Vertigo, right?" OG speaks up. "Yeah! We'll show you what we're planning! Oh, by the way, have you listened to the album yet?" Sophie nodded and smiled. "It's ah-may-zing! I love it!" The other 3 take a bow and giggle. "Thank you, we love our music" OG says then the boys all go back on the dance floor...