Chapter 12

Sophie stared at him wide eyed. "Y-You love me?" She asks in an unbelieving tone. Not a single guy (other than her dad of course) had ever said those three words to her. "Yes! I am absolutely head over heels for you, Sophie! I can't even begin to explain how my heart feels when I see you... it's a feeling I hope never goes away." He lays his hands on her cheeks, pulling her into a passionate kiss. He pulled away after a moment and held his forehead on hers, eyes closed and breathing deeply. Sophie was suddenly terrified. She knew she couldn't stay for long.

Now it was about an hour later; 1 am. OG was sleeping soundly, Sophie on his chest. She stared at the floor thinking and thinking. What would she do when she had to leave? She couldn't stay here, she would miss her family and her parents would never approve. But, she also had to stay. She had a relationship with a guy that she was in love with. Her eyelids began to get heavy and she surrendered herself to sleep. "OG, I HAVE to go! I can't stay!" "But I love you Sophie! You can't leave me here! I would leave everything behind for you, I promise!" "Sophie? Sophie! Wake up!" Sophie quickly sat up. OG pulled her into a hug. "Baby, you were tossing, turning and whining! Did you have a bad dream?" He rubbed her back and she just nodded. She couldn't talk being too shocked. "I'll go make us breakfast okay?" OG kissed her head and headed towards the kitchen.

Sophie stood in the bathroom, looking at her reflection. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. She rubbed her eyes, still tired from the restless night. "Sophie! Breakfast is ready!" OG called to her. "Coming!" She said and looked at herself one last time. She quickly grabbed a blanket and wrapped up. OG laughed as she walked in the kitchen. "Cold much?" She smiled a little and sat down. "Yeah, just a little" she said. He made her a plate and sat it in front of her. She ate slower than usual and her frowned. "Are you okay?" He asked and sat next to her. She hesitated then looked up at him. "OG... We really should talk about something..."