Chapter 13

OG could see the concern and sadness in Sophie's eyes. "What do we need to talk about?" He asked, voice shaky. She took a deep breath as her hand held a fork and moved it around on her plate. "OG... you know that I'm just here on vacation, right? Like, I was actually supposed to leave a few days ago according to my plans..." OG looked at her sadly. "But what about our relationship?" Sophie felt tears forming and OG could see she was getting upset. "I'll go with you, Soph, and we can be together the entire time!" Sophie shook her head. "And take you away from your family? I couldn't!" The tears were rolling down her cheeks now. OG came over to her, scooped her up in his arms, and held her tightly. He rocked her slowly as he shushed her quiet sobs. "Do your parents know about me yet?" He asked quietly. Sophie paused for a minute then shook her head. "N-No... and I don't want them too right now."

After OG calmed Sophie down, they ate breakfast. She stayed in his lap as he feed her small pieces of bacon and forkfuls of eggs. While they cleaned up the kitchen, Sophie's phone rang. As she walked over to pick it up, OG tried to see the name on the caller ID. "Hello? ....Hi mum." OG stopped what he was doing and listened.

Mrs. Mcallister: Sophie! How are you, sweetie? Are you in the USA now?

Sophie: Um.... no, mum. I'm still in Europe. I decided to.... stay a little longer!

OG walks towards her, a little concerned. Sophie seemed so scared to tell her parents about his and her relationship. He sat down and continued to listen.

Mrs. Mcallister: What? I thought you would have gotten tired of Europe by now! What country are you in?

Sophie: Um.... Sweden, mum. I really like it here! I've made a good frie-

Mrs. Mcallister: a friend? Is it a boy? Sophie, you know it's not a good idea to make good friends in places where you can't stay!

Sophie froze. She tried to hold back her tears. She was angry at her mum for making her still feel like a child but, she appreciated the help she gave. She thought to herself for a minute, got a huge amount of courage and told the truth.

Sophie: MUM I'VE MET A SWEDISH BOY HIS NAME IS OSCAR OG MOLANDER AND I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM!

OG's eyes went wide and Sophie quickly hung up the phone, not wanting to hear what her mum had to say. There was a long, awkward silence before OG spoke up. "Soph... you okay?" She quickly turned around with a big smile on her face. "I finally did it! I finally got enough courage to tell her!" Her face suddenly turned scared. "But.... she might come find me..."