Chapter 7

The ride home was a little quiet, them both being so happy they could barely speak. Sophie loved OG, she knew she did. He was just so sweet and he made her feel alive. Her past boyfriend had cheated on her and didn't care about how it affected her. She then began to wonder about OG's past relationships. What she didn't know was that his relationships never lasted. Girls thought he was weird when he was really just trying to be funny. He had been stood up, pushed around and treated horribly. Maybe that's why they fell for each other so quickly; they had both experienced bad relationships.

OG pulled up to the hotel and helped her out. "I live on my own, you know... You could always come stay with me!" He blushed as he held her hand and walked to the entrance. Sophie smiled. "That actually sounds a lot better than a lonely hotel room". They stepped in the elevator and as soon as the doors were closed, Sophie was pushed against the wall, lips connected with OG's. His hands held her hips tightly and hers were in his hair, messing up his once perfect quiff. They pulled away right before the door opened, both wiping away saliva from their lips. They walked to her door without a single word. Right before she closed the door, he whispered "Goodnight love, sleep tight". She smiled and gave him a small kiss then closed the door.

About 30 minutes later, she was in bed thinking. Why had he kissed her like that? Did he want to stay? Or maybe it was just to convince her to come stay with him. Sophie really didn't care, making out with him was the sexiest thing she had ever done. She looks over at her journal on the nightstand; she took it with her to every destination to write down what she experienced. She grabs it and a pen then plainly writes "Dear diary, I have a hot Swedish boyfriend and he is such a damn tease"...