Chapter 3

After getting out of the cab, Sophie walked into the hotel. She couldn't stop thinking about OG, it was driving her crazy. She thought about how he could have possibly been staring at her, but she quickly pushed that thought out of her head. "No one would ever love me, that's a ridiculous thought!" She said to herself. She unlocked the room door and walked in. She got her pyjamas out and went into the bathroom, turning on the shower. She eyeballed the CD sticking out of her purse and grabbed it then put it in her computer. She went to the first track "Poping It" and listened for the first 30 seconds. "Wow, this is pretty catchy!" She said as she stripped down and got in the shower. The songs played as her night went on and soon, she was playing the album for the 4th time. She sat on her bed and scrolled through Instagram on her phone. She looked through Foooers profiles and ended up on OG's profile. She scrolled through all his pictures and decided to follow him. She soon followed the others and the bands. "I feel like such a fangirl!" She says to herself. "He doesn't like me like that, there's no reason to start getting attached. I'll only be here for a few more days anyway!" She turned off the computer and locked her phone then got under the covers and just stared at the ceiling. She started to think about him again and, only a few miles away, OG was lying in bed thinking about her as well. The situation was strange for both of them; OG had never felt this way about a girl before and Sophie had never had any contact with guys that wasn't totally awkward. Remembering that he had Sophie's number, OG texted her. "Hey, i know it's late but, can I ask you something?" The sound rang through Sophie's hotel room. She picked up her phone and stared at it in amazement for a minute then, without hesitation, replied "What do you need to ask?". OG took a deep breath and slowly typed "I don't mean to be straight forward and it's okay if you don't want to but... will you go on a date with me?" He read over the message at least a million times before finally pressing send. As Sophie saw the message, she herself read it over and over to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "Oh my god... He wants to go on a date with me?" She said to herself, still in shock. She thought for a second and began to type her response...