J A S O N

"Piper, what's wrong?" Jason questioned as he sent a concerned glance to the daughter of Aphrodite. Piper sighed and continued to stare at the Poseidon table. Annabeth and Percy sat together, hand in hand as they stared into each others eyes and talked. Even from far away Jason could tell they were focused on each other.

Annabeth's eyes even having a hint of. . . Worry? This made Jason even more confused as he sent separate states to Piper and the ex-couple(?).

"There's something going on between them." Piper spoke as she pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. Jason cocked an eyebrow and looked at Percy and Annabeth again. Annabeth squeezed Percy's hand tighter as the son of Poseidon coughed into a napkin.

Jason squinted and readjusted his glasses.

Was that blood?

And a petal?

No. That couldn't be it.

Jason refused to believe that– Percy couldn't be suffering from Hanahaki Disease. He's Percy Jackson! The awesome hero dude that girls fawn over.

Must be his glasses. Maybe he needed a new prescription?

"I doubt anything it wrong Piper," Jason paused as he looked back at his girlfriend; "Percy is probably just tired." Jason knew that was a lame excuse, but it was all he could think of.

Piper sighed and put her hand under her chin. "'Maybe you're right." She admitted and pinched her lips together. Jason smiled genuinely at her. "You read into situations too hard." Jason teased lightly making Piper playfully smack him.

"Shut up!" She laughed.

Neither of them saw the wince Percy did. Or the hurt shining in his sea-green eyes.

-A/n-
Hello! Second chapter is up! Yayyyy!

~ Bridget