P E R C Y

The last few weeks have been weird for Percy. Ever since the extraction of Hanahaki, he felt strange. His chest felt empty and buzzed when he got near Jason. His throat was clear but he still couldn't say "I love you" to any of his friends, jokingly, without his throat walls thickening and feel as if something was scratching it. Just like the thorns did.

It freaked him out the first time.

"Hey Percy." Leo greeted as he walked into his cabin. Percy was in the process of putting on his shirt. Arms up in the air as he turned. Pulling his shirt down hastily, he gave a look of confusion.

"Hey? What's up, I have to meet Jason in a few. He's coming over." He explained as the short Latino walked over to his bed. Flopping down on it, he stuck his arms above his head.

"Pipes and Jason broke up." Leo stayed casually. Looking quite bored as his fingers wiggles and twirled bits of his hair. "W-What?!" Percy chokes out, ignoring the warmth in his chest.

That wasn't love.

He can't love anymore.

Leo sat up and shrugged. "I don't know what happened," Leo said. Propping his legs up on the bed, Leo did a pitiful sit up. With his knees to his chest, back straight, he looked at the son of Poseidon.

"Nico already talk to you?"

"About what?" Percy was generally confused. The only things Nico had talked to him about was Will and... Jason.

"Oh."

Leo smirked. Looking amused as he cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah, 'oh.'" He replied as Percy looked down. "And don't give me any of that—"

"Leo? Thought it would just be us, Percy." Jason's voice interrupted whatever Leo was going to say next. Percy thanked him silently.

"Wow! Look at the time," Percy chuckled nervously. Nudging Leo on the shoulder and pointing to the door subtly. "Guess it's time for you to go, Leo. Later!" Leo was then kicked out. Not that the Latino seemed to mind- the way he was wiggling his eyebrows suggested otherwise.

"So... wanna talk?"

Jason nodded.