P E R C Y

Jason stayed with Percy as he started to dry heave. No vomit coming out of him, just small petals escaping his mouth. Blood was smudged at the side's of his mouth, and his head buzzed.

"You–" Percy gagged, "– don't have to do this." He told Jason again. Jason shook his head firmly. "Not until, 1, you stop disposing flowers as your body tries to vomit and, 2, tell me why you can't tell them." Jason demanded, his blue eyes piercing into Percy's soul. Percy bit his lip, wincing as he felt something scratch his throat.

Was it a thorn? Percy didn't know, did people even dispose thorns? Small questions bounced into his head, his heart beating quicker than normal.

Percy let his mouth open, and put fell several sharp thorns. Descending out of his throat like ropes. Jason watched in horror.

"Percy– I-I've never se-seen thorns." His voice whispered the word thorn like a sacred spell. Percy's head starting to lighten, his arms felt like sandbags.

"We never got to talk about our hang out tomorrow." Percy tried to change the subject. Divert Jason's focus to something other than the blood populated toilet water. Jason's blue eyes wavered to Percy's mouth. Lips twitching as he gave a shrug.

"We didn't." He decided.

"How about 3? At Zeus's Fist?" Percy suggested as he coughed. He tried his hardest not to let Jason see the blood he tasted in his mouth.

"You're trying to change the subject." Jason accused. Percy's eyes watered, dull aching in his lungs. "So? Sue me." He said, clenching his eyes shut again. Blackness invaded his vision as he felt Jason put a hand over Percy's shoulders. The blond pulled him close, Percy's head to his chest. He could feel his heart beat...

Too bad all that was running through his head at that moment was;

Am I ready to die?