J A S O N

Times Jason had been tempted to blurt out he was dying to Percy; eight times in the past 20 minutes.

Times Jason wanted to kill Venus; 18th time today.

Time Jason has left until Hanahaki is suppose to kill him: four weeks, three days, five hours, and nine seconds.

"How've you been feeling?" Jason questioned as Leo left. Percy huffing and giving a small shrug. His black hair falling into his eyes, bangs getting longer over the summer.

"Weird. All these new sensations." Jason snorted with upmost grace. Percy's eyes widened. "No! Oh no! That was so dirtier than I intended!" He exclaimed, flopping off the creaky mattress and onto the floor. This just made Jason laugh more. His cheeks reddening as he struggled to catch his breath.

Percy, smirking, punched Jason in the thigh playfully. Jason smiled but it didn't meet his eyes.

"Hey... can I ask you a question about your Hanahaki infection?" Jason's voice was laced in nervousness. Percy froze. Obviously surprised as he sat up straight from the floor.

"Uh... yeah dude. Go on!" Percy hesitantly replied, trying his best to sound casual. Jason swallowed thickly. Sweat gathering on his palms as he looked down in his lap.

"Did... uh... who were you in love with?" Percy inhaled sharply and ended up choking himself on his own spit. Jason was alert, patting Percy's back as he regained his breath.

"Sorry... sorry..." Jason apologized, making Percy shrug.

"You don't need to be sorry... just don't freak out when I tell you the answer. Okay?"

Jason nodded mutely, moving to Percy's right side. His knees pressed against the cabins wooden floors. Breezes blowing in from the window and making his neck tingle.

"I Lo-lov-loved," Percy spit out. Ignoring the vacancy in his chest and burning in his throat and lungs. His throat felt closed off. But he was breathing. He was alive.

"You." Percy finished.

Times Jason wanted to kiss Percy; Once as of three seconds ago