J A S O N

Jason swallowed the panic rising up his throat as Percy went limp in his arms. "Y-You're surviving until 3, dummie." Jason decided aloud, pulling his Percy up by the shoulder. He then lifted them both up and nearly dropped he son of Poseidon. "Please Jupiter, let him live." He prayed quietly as he shifted Percy's body. Percy groaned, blood dribbling out the side of his mouth and nose.

Jason cursed and quickly hauled them out of the cabin. His eyes searched frantically for a person. The panic that had been suppressed minutes before bubbling in his chests like lava. His limbs started feeling heavy with panic, "No." Jason murmured, then spotted someone.

"Help!" He screamed at them, "Get a doctor!" He added, knowing just how desperate his voice sounded. The person, who Jason has yet to identify, ran to the two. Jason could feel his heart pound, bringing themselves closer.

"Percy!" A voice shouted, obviously shocked.

Nico.

Who else would wear the camp shirt under a jacket during summer? Jason would have laughed if he wasn't so... scared. He was terrified in fact.

Nico was then gone in a second, shadows crawling up his legs and consuming his body. "You're not sup–" "Will won't have to know." Nico panted,  grabbing Percy's other arm. Jason looked to see thorny vines coming out of his nostril, blood thickly oozing out.

"Hold on tight!" Nico warned, giving Jason time to hold onto both Nico's and Percy's bodies. Nico didn't make another sound before letting the shadows take over once again.

Jason felt wind blow in his face. It was so fast it made breathing hard. His eyes watered so he closed them tightly. His grip in Nico's arm and Percy's waist pulling them close.

Then it was still again, abruptly stopping. Jason stumbles for a minute before balancing out, opening his eyes to the infirmary.

"Will!" Nico's voice screamed, Jason was getting really dizzy.

His body swayed and he lost his footing. Letting go of both of the boys as he fell into darkness. Thinking one last thought before he was out cold;

Don't die, Aquaman.