A P H R O D I T E

Aphrodite appeared as soon as Percy spoke the word "you". Her long hair glistening over her shoulders. Gentle eyes filled with lust as she smiled. Her body filled with curves, her caramel colored hair in two pigtails that fell right to her mid stomach. Mocha colored skin dashed with glittering gel.

"Hello boys." She purred, making both demigod's scream. Their screams merely made the goddess smile. Her yellowing teeth showing as her newest perfumes fragrance filled the room. Jason coughing as Aphrodite sat on the bed in front of them. A dove flew in from the window, landing on Aphrodite's shoulder.

"Isn't it fun." She commented, Percy cocked an eyebrow.

"Fun?" Jason repeated as Percy moved closer to Jason. Hand in his pants pocket, gripping Riptide.

"Why yes. Love, isn't it fun? So mysterious," Aphrodite glared at Percy. Her smile turning into a displeasured frown. "Please put away the weapon, Perseus. I cannot afford to redo these braids." Her hand signaling to her hair. Percy's grip on his weapon loosened, but he continued eyeing the goddess of love with suspicion.

She cleared her throat lightly. "Now, back to my point." She stated, smiling sickeningly once again.

"I have a proposal for you two. Percy gets his loving feelings back, and Jason gets a happily ever in the love life department." Jason felt Percy tense. Looking at his jaw to see his eyes harden and teeth clench.

"How would me getting my romantic feelings back benefit Jason? He has Piper." Percy growled, standing up to Aphrodite's chest as she "tsked". Her nails gleaming from the polish she had caked onto her finger nails. Braids shifting so they ran down her back.

"Jason has a little... petal problem."

Aphrodite flicked her wrist and Jason rose up. Muffled screaming as blood fell from his lips. Running down his neck and Adam's apple as thorns protruded out his neck. Just nearly missing his jugular veins. Percy uncapped Riptide as Jason let tears fall.

His Camp Jupiter tattoo being destroyed as a red rose emerged from his fragile skin.

"Stop! Stop!" Percy cried, shouting as he swung his sword. Jason collapsed in a lump on the floor. Still bleeding as Aphrodite dodged Percy's attack. Aphrodite chuckled as she shot a question at Percy, making the green haired boy freeze;

"Deal or no deal, Percy? Will you help your friend, your lover?"