Chapter 27

"God I hate Mondays" groaned from my side lets me know Sugar Cookie is here. Before I could even get up I feel her body collapse onto the mattress beside me, sighing in comfort.

"Hello to you too" I snort, reaching out I let my fingers ghost across her back.

Shifting to her side to face me I feel her peck my chin before resting her head in the crook of my neck "Hi" 

Letting my hand roll across her body I notice the shirt she's wearing- quite possibly one of my own- had ridden up as she moved around. Unable to help myself my fingertips forge a path across the exposed skin, going back and forth from her hip bone to the edge of her shirt just under her breast.

Hairs stand on end as goosebumps rise wherever my touch flows across her silken surface. Venturing further down my faint touch turns more prominent as my whole palm crosses over the fabric of her bottoms, following the curves of her ass which I never realized how small it was.

Finding I liked the small fit in my hand I gave the one cheek I had in my hold a light squeeze, earning me a slight gasp, before continuing my journey down her thigh till I reached her knee. Taking it into my grasp I tug it up, hooking it over my side as our chests now press flush to one another.

Her breath, now slightly accelerated, washes over my skin as she snuggles more into my body while I explore hers, transfixed by the beauty under my touch.

Finishing off her calf at her ankle my hand trailed its way back up in a slow leisurely pace, remapping ever dip and curve into the deepest part of my mind, never planning to forget them for as long as I live.

Gradually my other arm snakes around her waist taking hold of her back, my thumb slightly peeking under the still raised shirt, grazing the clasp to her modesty.

Snaking my more exploitative hand past her shoulder, it trails across her neck before winding itself into her hair taking a firm hold. Angling our faces till we are just a hair's breath away my voice whispers through the fog our yearning breaths make to one another.

"My Beauty"

Whimpering across the little space between us Bella gives me no warning before her lips slammed into mine, her hands clinging to my shirt as if her next breath could only come from within me.

Giving back just as good as I got, my hands tightened their clutches on her form while my tongue immersed itself upon the minty taste her freshly brushed mouth teases me with. Savoring each graze of her taste buds across my own my mouth fights to dominate her own, it hungers for it like nothing else on this earth, taking and taking till there's nothing left to give,  still unstatisfied wanting more.

Finally having to let go, our lungs taking in copious amounts of air sounding ragged with each ruff breath we take in trying to quell the fire within ourselves.

"What was that" still breathless, Bella curls into my chest once more.

Shaking my head in disbelief at myself I roll back onto my side, shocked to find out at some point I had moved to hover over her. "I just wanted to learn what you looked like. My curiosity got the better of me. I honestly don't know where all that came from." Plopping my head back upon my pillow I subconsciously lick my swollen lip, savoring her lingering taste as my mind plays over everything in my head.

I nearly burst out laughing as I hear Bella murmur "I can learn to like Mondays" through a content sigh.