Chapter 42

☀️

Damn tease

Running my fingers repeatedly through his hair till I'm blocked by the bandage wrapped around his head I know I can't blame him for not thinking how his actions would be registered.

Alone on a bed and clothes start flying. It's easy to get a little... excited so to speak. Especially seeing such a finely toned body right before your eyes.

I'm not sure if I should be thanking Scott or hitting him for all the time they spend together in the gym

I'm brought out of my musing by a light knock on the door followed by the appearance of Barbaras head. "Just wanted to check if you two were hungry but I see he didn't last long."

Nodding along to her assessment I glance down at his head mentally smacking him for leaving me in this position with his mother, half dressed with him nearly between my legs only wearing boxers, our clothes tossed to the floor. Thankfully his pants are at least over my bra and his shirt covers past my hips. Small victories I guess.

"I could still eat if you wouldn't mind" who knows how long I'll be stuck here, I might as well get food while I can.

"Of course dear" almost out the door she stops when I call her.

"Could you also bring a blanket? He fell asleep before I could get him under the covers and I don't want him getting cold." a nod and she's out the door.

Few minutes later she's back with a turkey sandwich already cut in half and places it within reach. A quick flutter and the quilt from the back of the couch is spread across us. Pausing on her way out Barbara places her hand on his shoulder staring intently at the bandages on her son.

"I hope this works. He's been through enough."

"He'll be happy either way."

"I know dear. And it's thanks to you." squeezing my hand her eyes tell me not to object her so I simply nod, accepting her compliment knowing I've made a big impact on his life and wouldn't trade him for the world.

...

After eating I must have fallen asleep cause the next time I open my eyes Barb is there gently shaking me awake.

"I know your parents have given you the day off to help take care of Alexander," a serious improvement on my father from a month ago to say the least "but something urgent has come up at work and Frank and I are needed there as soon as possible."

Only now did I notice her business attire and the racket of her husband getting ready elsewhere in the house.

"At this point all he needs is to take his meds in an hour or two. Are you alright if I leave that to you and we go?"

"That's fine." I reply back just as quietly as her "I'll take care of food too once he wakes up. Take all the time you need."

Thanking me she kisses the back of his head then heads out, the front door closing a minute later.

"I thought they'd never leave" groggy with sleep Alex raises his head brushing his nose along my neck before proceeding to nibble at the flesh exposed to him.

"You were awake the whole time! Why didn't you talk to your mom?" as soon as I asked I got my answer. Nestled between my thighs only stopped by two pieces of fabric is a long and hard piece of flesh rearing and ready to go.

"I had something better in mind" the twitch in his pants is testament to that.

I give one last chance to chastise him "You deserve to be smacked upside the head"

"And you deserve to be worshipped" Damn him and that smooth tongue of his.

Fully succumbed to the temptation that is the man on top of me, there is no fight when his hands remove the barrier hiding my breasts. Breasts that his mouth took no time latching onto.

Gasping at the onslaught of delicious torture my nails jerk down, sinking into his lovely behind yanking his body closer to my own.

"Then worship me" I moan, tugging his boxers down. The firm weight that is pure Alex one step closer to reaching its destination.

Grabbing the last barrier in our way, it is swiftly added to the pile of over the side of the bed.

Bringing his head back up our mouths fight to consume the others, pulling away when the need for air and something more becomes to much to ignore.

"In the nightstand..." breath panting he lifts enough for me to roll to the side of the bed and pilfer for the box of condoms. Returning back to him rubber at the ready I relish the way he hisses as I roll it on him. If not for the wrap blocking my view I'm sure I'd see pure and utter desire in his eyes.

We waste not a moment before he slides in to the hilt, I cry out from the sheer fullness of having him this way. He throbs and that's all the warning I have before his hips withdraw and immediately plunge back in causing me to cling onto him as waves rock my body.

Snatching one hand he pins it by my head, the other he wraps around to hold the base of my neck tangled in my hair as my hand is in his. Together we rock with enough force for his deep thrusts to hit far within me but gentle enough to tease the senses heightening the slow burn to our dual pleasure.

On and on they get stronger, a roll of his hips on retreat dragging across all the sensitive spots I could never reach, before plowing straight back in drawing out a moan each time, getting louder the harder he bottoms out.

Eventually it becomes to much to bear.

"Alex!" shoved over the point of pure bliss I scream and wail out my orgasm, fueled by the meat being rammed between my thighs and growls coming from the man I scream for as he too falls with me pushing in so far my body is wracked with tremors in our release.

My limbs are putty and I can tell I'm not the only one, Alex's head is drooped at my shoulder, his own heaving as we try to catch our breath. I seem to recover first, no doubt the surgery and medicine finally catching up with him, and carefully roll him over placing a hand on his chest and lift myself off his softening member.

Placing one more kiss to his lips I slip off the bed and pad my way out to the kitchen finding the antibiotics and painkillers sitting on the counter. Taking out the right dosage for each I check the fridge for a bottle of water, shivering as the cold air touches my bare skin, crossing my legs at the particular nip it throws between my thighs making me realize how wet I had become.

Blushing I rush back finding a lazy grin spread on Alex's face. "What"

"You went out there with no clothes on"

Handing everything over I sit next to him pulling the throw blanket over myself to fight the chill on my skin. "Nobody's home to see"

"If this works I'll be able to see that happen...and then some"

If I wasn't blushing before I am positively red as a tomato, though I can't find it in me to argue.