Sean

Sean's POV 

I started panicking. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do!? 

Daisy had been dragged passed the door, and I knew instantly by the look on her face that it wasn't by her brother. Alpha Phi Beta had beaten us to Reggie's house. And who knew how many of them there were inside? 

From far away, I had seem two of the frat members walk into the woods, carrying black trash bags with them. 

I sat in the car, staring after them, afraid to move. I barely took down one of them at the hospital, and that was only because security came in to help, how was I going to go against any more of them? But I couldn't just sit here and let Daisy get hurt. 

After a few moments of talking myself into it, I honked the horn of the car. Just once. Hoping that someone would come and check it out. 

I left the car on, leaving the window open, and quickly got out and hid behind it, crouching. In my hands was a laptop from my backpack that had been in the backseat. It was my only weapon. 

One of the guys from the woods came back out and ran to the car, looking at it suspiciously. He peered into the drivers seat and reached through the open window to turn it off. As he was distracted, I crept up behind him quietly. When he pulled his head back, I took my chance and hit him, hard, with the laptop. He stumbled backwards unsteadily. I hesitated, but then I remembered the pictures of all the dead bodies Dais and I saw, and I hit him again. This time he fell, knocked out. There was a laceration to the back of his head that was bleeding. The edge of the laptop must've cut him deep. 

Wasting no time, I dragged his heavy body into the drivers seat. I took the shoe laces out of his sneakers and used them to tie his hands to the steering wheel. I then positioned the drivers seat so that the guys head would fall directly onto the steering wheel once I released him. When I let go of his head, it fell onto the steering wheel and did exactly what I expected. It was heavy enough to press against the horn, causing it to beep continuously. 

Soon enough, another guy emerged from the woods. Sprinting to the car when he noticed someone was in the drivers seat. "What the fuck!" he screamed as he ran to the drivers door and tried to open it. 

I took my chance and tackled him to the ground. He was smaller than the first guy, but he was still strong. He struggled underneath my weight but quickly recovered and knocked me off. He punched me in the face and then got onto his knees, reaching into his pocket. The guy pulled out a knife and launched himself at me. I rolled to my side at the last moment, causing him to jab the knife into the wheel of the car instead. 

He pulled the knife out and turned towards me again, but this time I was ready, and as he jumped at me with the knife, I moved to the side and grabbed his hand, turning it, using his own weight and momentum to drive the knife backwards instead of forwards. 

There was a brief moment of silence, before the guy fell backwards onto the cement. He stared at me with wide eyes. His hands were shaking around the knife, which was lodged in his upper chest. It didn't take long for him to go still. 

I wasn't sure if he was dead or not, as I've never actually killed anyone before. But I dragged his body into the back seat of the car, and then pulled the knife from his chest. Blood gushed out. 

The horn was still going off. So I reached in and pulled the guys collar, causing his body to slump towards the passenger seat. I waited for a few seconds, and when I saw that no one else was coming, I decided to go inside the house. 

I made it to the front porch, quietly crouching up the steps. The blinds were pulled over the windows, but there was a small crack that I could see through. I put my face against it to peer inside, and all I could see was Daisy's brother, tied up with his head slumped forward against his chest. I waited for a few minutes in case anyone would walk by, but no one else did. 

With a deep breath, I clutched the bloody knife in my hand and shoved the door open. 

Reggie lifted his head up to look at me. He started saying something, but I couldn't understand as his mouth was duct taped. There was no one else in the room, so I rushed over and ripped the tape off. 

"Daisy," He breathed out heavily, "They took Daisy out back." 

"How many are there?" I asked, as I used the knife to cut the rest of his restraints. 

"There were three of them in the room with me. I don't know if there are any out in the woods." Reggie stood up from his chair and rubbed his wrists which had deep lines in them from the rope. "Do you have a phone?" 

I searched through my pockets and pulled out my cell phone. 

Reggie took it. Within a few seconds he said, "Dad!" into the phone. Reggie told his dad exactly where we were and what was happening. His voice cracked as he told him that they had Daisy. 

"Stay where you guys are! Don't try to do anything! We'll be there soon!" His dad's voice was so loud I could hear it through the phone. 

Reggie hung up and ran through the house. I followed him into a room down the hall. He started shoveling through clothes in the closet and pulled a metal baseball bat out. 

He held it up and turned to me, "Can you defend yourself with that knife?" 

I looked at the blood on the blade, "Uh..I think so." 

"Good. Let's go." And then he ran back through the hall and out the back porch. I followed him through the woods. We avoided the direct pathway, instead going through the trees hoping they provided us some cover. 

We were soon near an open clearing in the woods, making sure to stay far back enough to not be seen. 

Daisy was on the ground, curled up as if in pain, and Brett was standing over her. There was another guy a few feet away, who he was talking to. And farther back, there was one more guy leaning against the cargo bed of a pickup truck, staring at something on his phone. 

"Can you go around to the other side and take out the guy at the truck?" Reggie whispered from beside me. 

I nodded my head. 

"I'll wait for you to get into position, and once I see you go for him, I'll take down Brett." 

Using the trees as my cover, I slowly made my way around the clearing to the side where the truck was. From my position, I could no longer see Reggie hiding in the woods, which was a good thing, because it meant they couldn't see him either. 

Daisy started coughing and I saw that Brett had kicked her again. My hands formed into fists at my sides, my grip on the knife tightening. I took another deep breath and ran from outside my hiding spot. The guy leaning against the truck was too distracted by his phone to react to me fast enough. I plunged the knife hard into his side, hoping to hurt him, but not kill him. 

He gasped and fell onto his knees, his hand covering the bleeding wound. In my peripheral vision, I could see another guy running towards me. He was a lot bigger than me, and appeared to be a lot stronger too. 

I ran around the truck and jumped into the drivers side, hoping to turn it on fast enough to run him over. But he was quick, and he reached inside and pulled me out. We wrestled on the floor, and eventually he wrapped his hands around my neck, squeezing so hard I could no longer breathe. 

I reached my hands out, searching frantically for the knife, but it was too far out of my reach. I started panicking, then I remembered something I saw in a movie once, and I grabbed a handful of dirt and smeared it on his face and into his eyes. 

He instinctively let go and rubbed at his face. In that moment, I saw the knife was too far away to get to. So instead I reached for the nearest heavy rock, and just like with the laptop, I used it to hit him in the head, repeatedly until he was unconscious. 

As I dropped the rock, I heard a gunshot, followed by a scream. 

I looked up and across the campsite stood Brett, pointing a gun at Reggie, who was slumped over on the ground over a growing pile of blood. Daisy was untied, her hands pressed over an area on his shirt, tears covering her face.