Chapter 1

Hi everyone and welcome to my second fanfic. If anyone is wondering yes I made your character's name Haru as in Haru from Free Iwatobi swim club(who Kageyama was based off of). So I hope you enjoy Oikawa I mean the fanfic as much as I do.😅

As I took my first step into the school of Aoba Johsai I noticed a crowd of girls and wondered what was happening. I decided to walk over and found all the girls around a tall brunette guy. I noticed how he had a fake sort of smile that the other girls didn't and started to walk away.

"Hey I haven't seen you around before! Are you new?" The brunette asked in a flirty way.

"It's my first year so yes, I'm new." I said a little annoyed, not with him completely but all his fan girls who were glaring at me.

"I'm Oikawa Torū. What might your name be?" He asked again in a flirty tone.

I just rolled my eyes and answered,"I'm Kageyama Haruka."

"Kageyama? As in Kageyama Tobio?" He asked with a devilish smirk.

"Yeah that's my brother, do you know him?"

"I played volleyball with him. But I never met you before, I wouldn't forget your hot body." He said smirking to himself. You started to feel self conscious about the stupid skirt in your uniform and started to try and cover yourself up. "Aw Haru-chan why are are you doing that?" He whined like a three year old.

"Don't call me Haru, it's Haruka." I answered then turned around and walked to where the meeting was for the first years.

Oikawa's POV

This is going to be fun Haru-chan.

"Iwa-chan!! Did you know Tobio-chan has a sister?" I asked curiously.

"No but why should I care? And don't you put this girl into your rivalry with Kageyama." Iwa said coldly.

"But you should see her! She is so hot!"

"Stop drooling on yourself. And anyways isn't she too young for you?" Iwa glared trying to put me in place.

"She's in high school so she's not too young." I said putting emphasis on too.

Haru's POV

The school day finally finished but I couldn't get Oikawa out of my head for some reason. I was thankful for Tobio breaking my thoughts.

"Haru you still in there?" He asked. I had just realized he found me sitting on a bench staring into space.

"Sorry." I said quietly.

"What's up with you?" He asked concerned with my lack of enthusiasm.

"Nothing I'm just really tired so let's get moving." I said as I jumped off the bench.

"Haru-chan wait!" A voice called as I started to walk faster. Kageyama gave me a concerned glance but I told him I just wanted to get away from Oikawa. All the way home Oikawa chased after us until we slammed the door of our house in his face. We went to sit down with the sound of Oikawa yelling for us to open up in the background.

"So you've meet Oikawa I see."

"Yep."

"Do you like him?" Tobio asked nervously.

"Are you seriously asking if I like Oikawa? I think there should be an obvious answer to that." I said a bit angered that he would think I would like a crappy guy like Oikawa.

Oikawa's POV

'So Haru doesn't like me? How is that possible I get every girl that I want! How could I not have gotten her. I need her. She is also Tobio's sister so that'll make a nice treat.' I thought as I listened from outside the Kageyama's house. I decided to leave and go see Iwa-chan to tell him even more about this odd girl.

At Iwa's house

"No."

"But Iwa I want to date Kageyama's sister!" I whined.

"You're going to hurt that poor girl if she ever agrees but it doesn't sound like she's interested. Plus you just want to do this to get at your rival." Iwa said as he rolled his eyes.

"She is just playing hard to get!" I pouted.

"Can you just get out of my house! I'm sick of this, if you like the girl, like actually like her then ask her out. But if you don't and it's just for getting under Kageyama's skin and you ask her out then I personally will kick your ass."

I walked out of his house and started thinking about what to do.

'I could just pretend to like her and to show Iwa I can do it secretly so he doesn't think I'm going after Tobio. All I have to do is get her to agree to my terms and then she is mine. This should be fun.' I smirked to myself.