Chapter 7

Oikawa's POV:

'What the hell am I doing? Will she like me back or just think I'm trash?'

"Oikawa what did you want to tell me?" She asked as she noticed that I zoned out.

"Oh I just want to make sure you're coming to the gym tomorrow so I can teach you volleyball." I said trying to make it sound like that's what I wanted to say.

"But tomorrow is Saturday."

"Exactly! Then no one will bother our practice."

"Ok, I'll meet you outside the gym tomorrow at 8 so we can practice. But I'm going to head home so see you then." She waved and walked away.

"Yeah, tomorrow." I mumbled.

Tobio's POV:

'Where the hell is she? She should have been home about an hour ago if not longer. You know what I'm sick of just sitting here, I'm going to look for her.' Then I heard a key in the door and jumped up to see if Haru was walking through the door. But instead of her it was my parents.

"Tobio shouldn't you be studying?" Dad asked.

"Haru isn't home and I don't know where she is!" I screamed with a tremble in my voice.

"What do you mean you don't know where she is? Wasn't she going to the gym to help with pictures for the volleyball team's portfolios." Mom said.

"Oikawa was with her? Damn that guy!" I screamed but then I heard another key in the front door.

"Is everything ok? I heard screaming." Haru asked as she walked in.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Tobio I told you that I was just studying in the library." She smiled innocently.

"You were with Oikawa, and then you lied to me about it." I said in a low voice.

"How?" She asked.

"The coach from Aoba Johsai sent me an email to thank us for your help." Mom said.

"Ok fine I was around Oikawa but the entire team as well." She said trying to reassure me that nothing happened.

"Did he try anything on you?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.

"What do you mean try anything? Who is this Oikawa guy?" Dad screamed. He was always so protective of her especially when she was around boys.

"He's basically the fuck boy of Aoba Johsai, he has an entire fan club and then he chooses one girl to stay with ranging from one day to one week. That's the guy that Haru is around." Tobio growled.

"Haru, I don't want you around that team anymore." Haru looked speechless to the words she just heard.

"I'm going to my room now." She said and just walked away.

Haru's POV:

'I've always listened to Tobio and Dad, but they don't know the good, even cute side of Oikawa. I mean I don't know much of it but from what I saw today, I know he can be kind. I'm going to have to figure out a way to get out of the house tomorrow cause I'm guessing Dad will follow me around.' I then grabbed my phone and typed in Oikawa's number that he slipped to me earlier.

Haru: Oikawa change of planes, I can't go to the gym.

Oikawa: Why not?

Haru: My dad found out about a guy I'm hanging out with and he's very protective. And Tobio is the same so now they're going to keep an eye on me.

Oikawa: I know a secret volleyball court out in a forest. You can just say that you're going to get some pictures and then we can practice.

Haru: Give me the directions and I'm there!

Oikawa: I'll see you tomorrow.

Haru: Night Oikawa.

Oikawa: Night.

I put my phone over to my night table to let it charge. I was going to grab a book when the door started to shake.

"Haru let me in!" And angry Tobio yelled.

I walked over to the door and unlocked it to let him in. I went back to my bed to wait for him to talk. He sat down next to me and looked at me with a disappointed expression.

"What's wrong Tobio?" I questioned.

"Are you in love with him? With Oikawa?" Tobio sadly asked.

"What the hell are you talking about? I barely know Oikawa so why would I love him. And also I have only one feeling for him, and that's hate." I lied right to him. I felt bad but it had to be done. But to be clear I don't love him, I think I might like him but that's for now.

"Then why were you so offended?" He interrogated.

"Because you guys can't decide what I do." I said pissed off.

"But when you can get hurt I have to step in!"

"I can make good decisions by myself! I don't need any help from you." I was fuming at this point.

"So you're saying that you won't listen to me when I'm trying to protect you? Well fine, I'll just go and leave you by yourself." He said getting up and walking to the door.

"Tobio, I don't have any feelings for him, I just don't need you to always protect me." He then continued to walk away. 'Hopefully he understands later.'