Chapter 11

I decided to create a new cover so I hope it's not too bad! I'm also very sorry for the long wait I've had a lot of family issues but I'm going to try and update more frequently!

After waiting a few minutes for Oikawa to come with our food I finally saw him rounding the corner to the table I picked.

"Over here!" I yelled to him a bit too eagerly which caused me to stop and blush lightly.

"Did Haru-chan miss me." He chuckled.

"No I'm just hungry." I lied.

"Well then let's see if you'll like what I picked." I looked to see the trays but more specifically the one he pushed to me.

"That actually looks really good! I'm surprised." I told him honestly.

"I'm good at reading people Haru." He smiled. I stopped and just stared at him for a minute. "What?" He questioned.

"You just said my name but not the way you usually do."

"Oh did I? Well Haru-chan forget that."

We ate our food and I gulped down the iced coffee he got me me and we decided to walk over to the court to get in our practice.

"So how long do we have until your practice match starts?"

"I think we'll have a good half an hour before people start showing up." He responded.

"Then we should hurry!" I yelled as I started to run to the doors and opened them quickly.

"Haru-chan wait for me! Wait why 'd you stop? You scared?" He teased as he came up to me. But what he did not see was I was staring at his entire team in the gym.

"You asshole I thought you said no one would be here for half an hour!" I slapped his shoulder repeatedly as I walked away from the doors.

"I didn't think they would be here this early!" He chased me and grabbed my hand and spun me around so my head was near his chest. "Honestly I didn't." He looked into me eyes with all seriousness.

"I believe you." I whispered.

"Well since everyone already saw you you might as well stay and watch!" He took the hand that he still had and dragged me back to the gym while I reluctantly followed.

Once we opened the door again everyone quickly turned to see what was going on between the two of us. Iwa looked at me with concern on his face but I just gave him a small smile to try and let him know I was alright.

"Haru-chan is going to watch if that's fine with everyone!" Oikawa smiled a bit too happily. I walked over to Iwa to saw hello to him to explain what happened.

"I thouht you hated him, why are you with that trash?"

"He's teaching me how to play volleyball, I want to join the girl's team but I'm not great so he's helping me." I quickly explained.

"Just make sure he doesn't get any ideas. He can be a real ass sometimes."

"Okay Iwa." I laughed and walked to a place to sit down and watch.

I watched as everyone worked on their receives as the door opened to show the school Seijoh was playing against. The light outside was too bright so it took my eyes a minute to adjust but then I saw red and black jerseys.

"Nekoma you're finally here!" Seijoh's couch said to the other team. As the team came up a tall guy with spiky black hair caught my eye. He was a tall and muscular guy who was very attractive and seemed to be the captain.

"Hey Haru stop drooling over him." Iwa jokingly whispered. I hadn't even noticed that he came over to me.

"I'm not!" I said a bit too loudly which caught everyone's attention. "Sorry." I rubbed my neck in embarrassment.

"There's a girl!" I heard some Nekoma guys yell in excitement which scared me a bit.

"Calm down you two you're scaring her. I'm sorry for them they don't know to talk to females." The tall guy said as he walked over to me.

"Oh it's fine." I blushed.

"My name is Kuroo Tetsuro."

"I'm Kageyama Haru."

Oikawa's POV:

I saw the captain of Nekoma getting a bit too close to Haru which made my blood boil.

"Well Haru-chan someone seems interested in you." I smirked through the anger as I wrapped my arms around her waist to show this guy that she's mine.

A volleyball suddenly slammed into be head. The sudden impact made me to jump and see Iwa-chan starring at me.

"Iwa-chan that wasn't very nice." I pouted with my arms still around Haru.

"Can you get off me you piece of trash?" Haru suddenly moved my arms off of her as she walked towards that Kuroo guy.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her." Iwa glared at me.

"Why do you even care?" I questioned but then an idea popped into my head. "Do you like Haru-chan?"

"Just because I don't want her to get hurt doesn't mean I like her you ass." And with that Iwa went off to go practice.

Haru's POV:

I walked over with Kuroo as he was talking to me.

"So is that guy your boyfriend or something?"

"Oikawa? God no! He's so annoying and my brother hates him so there is no way I would ever like him!" I lied through my teeth which Kuroo seemed to notice.

"A forbidden love. Always a fun thing to have but also a lot of trouble." He laughed.

"It's not like that!"

"No no I get what you see in him he's attractive and the romance of a forbidden love is fun, I sure know that. But make sure you're careful okay?"

"You really read my emotions like a book didn't you." I laughed. "Also who is your forbidden lover?" Kuroo pointed over to a short kid who was setting to one of their spikers.

"He's cute! You have good taste." I teased.

"You know if you'd ever like to hang out we could talk about this since I'm assuming you can't talk to your brother. Here let me see your phone." I took my phone out of my back pocket and placed it in Kuroo's large hands.

Oikawa's POV:

I saw Haru give that Kuroo guy her phone and my entire body tensed up. I wanted to storm over there and tell that guy that she is taken but Iwa would throw another ball at me.

"Oikawa stay focused, we need to win this okay?" Iwa told me without noticing my anger.

"Of course we will win." I gave a smile but behind it was a ball of raging anger.