Chapter 2

Karasuno had a practice match with Aoba Johsai so Tobio invited me to watch and so I could also meet his team.

"Haru get down here we have to leave in five minutes!" Tobio yelled up the stairs.

"Ok I'll be right down!" I threw on my grey shirt and black shorts then tied my long black hair into a high ponytail. I then ran down to see Tobio at the door impatiently waiting for me.

"You take forever." He said.

"It was 3 minutes chill out!" I whined.

"It was 6 but anyway hurry up and get your shoes on."

"How do you know?" I asked suspiciously.

"I timed it." He responded.

I finished tying my black shoes and we started to walk to Karasuno. As we walked he told me everything about all the players so I'd basically be caught up when I stared to talk to them. We finally arrived at Karasuno's gym to get ready for the match.

"Kageyama is that your girlfriend?" A short kid asked while jumping up and down.

"Hinata are you stupid? This is my sister!" Tobio yelled in an annoyed tone. Hinata's eyes then practically popped out of his head and started to bow and apologize.

"Kageyama I didn't know you had a sister." A tall guy who I'm guessing was Diachi said.

"Well of course he does! Her name is Kageyama Haruka! Isn't that right Haru-Chan?" A voice said behind me. I jumped as two hands were brought down onto my waist.

"Oh so is Oikawa your boyfriend? That must be awkward for Kageyama." A grey haired guy said and mumbled the last part to himself.

"Yes." Oikawa smirked.

"No! He isn't my boyfriend!" I said as I ran towards Tobio but a hand grabbed me. I started to get nervous but then a volleyball slammed into Oikawa's head. I jumped back to Tobio and he lead me away.

"I'm sorry for Trashikawa." A guy in an Aoba Johsai uniform said.

"Oh it's fine." I smiled.

"What do you mean it's fine? You saw him, how he acted! I don't want you to be around him at all, just stay as far away from him as possible." Tobio said sternly. While Tobio yelled at me the Aoba Johsai guy awkwardly made his way away from us.

Oikawa's POV

"What the hell did you think you were doing to Haruka?" Iwa yelled angrily.

"Just trying to show To... Nothing." I corrected myself at the end.

"I knew you would do this. You need to figure yourself out! If you genuinely like her then stop with all these stupid games." Iwa said sternly.

"Let's just get back to the match." I mumbled.

Haru's POV

The match started and Karasuno was off to a good start. I was amazed to see how high Hinata could jump and the quick attack that Tobio did with him. One thing did concern me though, Oikawa was supposed to be an amazing player but didn't seem to be doing very well. He got hit in the head by Iwazumi-san which caused him to stop staring at the ground. After a bit Aoba Johsai took a time out and I got up to congratulate Karasuno on their current lead.

"Thank you Haruka-san. I hope you don't mind me using your first name it's just your brother..." Suga trailed off.

"It's fine." I smiled sweetly. The whistle then blew and all the players went back to the court. In the end Karasuno won that round but Aoba Johsai won the last two.

"Good job guys!" I said as they came back to the bench.

"Not really, we lost." Tobio murmured. I walked up to him and gave him an I don't care you did great kind of look to try and cheer him up.

"Kageyamas we're getting food! Come with us!" Hinata shouted.

"Ok we'll meet up in a minute." I said as I grabbed my bag. "Come on this should cheer you up a little bit."

"Fine whatever." We walked out of the gym and raced to the group. And of course Tobio beat me to the team. We decided to go to a different place then they usually go. We walked in and found a large table with all the members of Aoba Johsai. This included a smirking Oikawa.