Chapter 5

The bell rang to signal the end of the school day so I went to meet Oikawa for the stupid photo shoot. I had to tell Tobio that I was studying in the library so he wouldn't freak out. I hate lying to him but I need money and this is an easy way to make it. I mean dealing with Oikawa isn't easy but Iwazumi should be there to stop him from being the dumbass that he is.

"It's been ten minutes and he's still not here!" I growled and got up from the steps to go home.

"Aw that's so sweet! Haru-chan you really wanted me to come didn't you!" He smiled.

"Yes I did."

"Really?" He asked in complete confusion. "But I thought you hated me. Did you change your mind on that?" He whispered.

"No I still hate you." I said bluntly. "I jut need the money that I'm getting from this."

"That hurts Haru-chan." Oikawa pouted.

"Well get over it Trashikawa." Iwazumi said from behind Oikawa.

"Iwa-chan when did you get here?" Oikawa gulped in fear.

"Pardon us Kageyama-chan, you can go on your way with out this guy bothering you."

"Just call me Haru and he's paying me to take pictures of, unfortunately, him." I laughed.

"Could I pay you to take some for my portfolio for my college applications?" He asked.

"No you don't need to pay me its fine." I replied.

"But I'm paying you a lot of money Haru-chan!" He continued to pout.

"That's because I hate you." I turned and walked into the gym with Iwazumi leaving Oikawa outside of the doors looking dumbfounded.

Sorry for another short chapter but I'm trying to post new chapters more often (for now😅) so I'll have a new one coming soon.