Chapter 13

"Long time no see stranger." Repeated in my head as I entered my house.

"Haru why have you been gone for so long? I've been worried!" Tobio yelled once I closed the door.

"I texted you that I was going to be gone for a bit and then I ran into a friend so we talked for a bit. You really need to chill out." I sighed.

"Who was it that you met?"

"It's none of your concern. I have to go do homework for tomorrow so I'm heading up Tobio." I was just not ready to talk to him.

Once I entered my room I collapsed onto the bed. I didn't want to think so I just grabbed my headphones and opened my books to start my homework.

After a few hours of distracted work I went down to see my family at the table getting ready for dinner. I went to my chair with my water bottle as usual and just listened to the conversation while I fiddled with my fingers.

"So what did you do today Haru?" My dad asked with interest.

"Nothing much."

"Oh come on sweetie give us something." My mom pushed.

"I got some breakfast and met up with a friend." I didn't want them to know who I met, either of them.

"Where'd you get that water bottle from?" Tobio pointed out that I wasn't using my usual one but in fact Oikawa's.

"Oh I just got it and thought I'd use it." I shrugged the suspicion off as curiosity.

Throughout dinner Tobio was just giving me weird glances which made me nervous that he might have seen me out today. I tried to ignore it but the dark eyes kept staring at me until dinner was finished. I then got up to go to my room saying I had get ready for school tomorrow.

Tobio's POV

I followed Haru up to her room to try and figure out what was going on with her. I could obviously tell that there was something she didn't want me to find out but I wasn't sure what it was.

I noticed that she didn't close her door completely so I peered in to see her on her bed watching her phone. It then rang which caused her to jump slightly. I would have made fun of her for that but I needed to be quite.

"Hey, what's up?" I heard her ask. Who was she talking too? Was it someone she met at school? No she hasn't been there long enough to meet anyone... except for Oikawa. "Today was fun! We should definitely do it again." I could only imagine what she was talking about. My blood started to boil as I burst through the door.

"Who are you talking to? Who is it that you met today?" I almost yelled which quite obviously scared Haru. Unfortunately for her she threw her phone from the scare which landed right by my feet. I picked up the phone to see the name of the person she was calling. I stared at the name and then back to Haru's petrified self.