Chapter 14

Haru's POV:

"Tobio give it back!" I yelled, jumping at him to get my phone back.

"Why the hell are you calling Oikawa?" He yelled back.

"It's nothing, just give it back." I begged with an outstretched hand.

"No! Tell me why."

"Haru-chan, what's going on?" I heard Oikawa's voice coming from my phone.

"Oikawa why are you calling my sister?" Tobio growled.

"She's my girlfriend." I heard him say proudly.

"No, I'm not you liar!" I grabbed my phone and quickly hung upon him.

"You're dating Oikawa? You've got to be kidding me! I thought you had good taste."

"If I was dating him, which I'm not, it's none of your concern. It's my choice!" I pushed Tobio out the door and slammed it behind him.

I called Oikawa back right after the door was locked.

"Why'd you hang up on me?" I could practically hear his pout.

"Meet me at the end of my street."

I opened my window and used the pipe to move down slowly. I didn't want Tobio to be bothering me and stopping me from going out.

I stood there for a few minutes until Oikawa's outline appeared under the streetlight.

"Oikawa, will you date me?" His face was clearly shocked by my sudden request.

"You finally gave in Haru-chan?" He smirked.

"Not really. You piss Tobio off and he's been bothering me so I thought you would enjoy this too." His face dropped a bit but he still looked entertained by the idea.

"So we date to annoy your brother? Sounds good to me. How about we start off with a picture of us kissing." He suggested.

"How about just a picture together." I remembered how our first kiss was in the same way.

"Do you not want to kiss me?" He looked a bit hurt but was covered up by his joyful pout.

"Why would I want to kiss you?" I scoffed.

Out of nowhere, Oikawa pulled me close to his body. He towered over me as he bent down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I was shocked by how gentle he was but when he left I felt a bit sad.

I pulled his neck back down to where his face was in front of mine. I kissed him back which obviously caught Oikawa off guard since he didn't kiss back.

I started to pull away but before I could he pulled me into his body and kissed me with so much passion. I melted into his arms as I kissed him back. We continued moving our mouths in sync until he broke away.

"That wasn't that bad was it Haru-chan?" Oikawa smirked at me.

"You really had to stop just to be an asshole? You sure are an idiot." I laughed while smiling up at him.

"Hey, I'm not an idiot!" He tried to defend himself.

"Sure." I laughed as I turned back to my house.

"So what? You're just gonna kiss me and leave? That's so mean of you."

"Well, it's not like you'd be let into my house with my brother there." I pointed out.

"That may be true but my house is an option. I can make some popcorn and we can watch a movie."

"That doesn't sound too bad actually." I smiled as I turned back in his direction and joined him to his house.

"Is anyone home?" I asked not sure if we'd have to worry about anyone.

"Why? You want to do stuff instead." He smirked.

"Gross! No, I just thought I should know." I blushed slightly.

"No, my parents aren't here so we have the place to ourselves."

We entered his house and he showed me where the couch was and gave me the remote to pick a movie. I immediately went under a blanket and started scrolling through the options.

"Have you seen Harry Potter?" I yelled across the room.

"No. What's that?" He asked as he came back with a bowl of popcorn.

"How have you not seen it? We're watching them now!" I pressed play as soon as he hit the couch.

"How many are there?"

"That doesn't matter." I avoided the question since there were a lot of movies.

About thirty minutes into the movie I started to get tired and rest my head on Oikawa's shoulder. I realized what I did and jolted up.

"I'm sorry."

"Hey, you're my girlfriend now so this is what we're supposed to do."

"I guess that is true." I mumbled as I put my head back on his shoulder.

"You're cute when you're tired." He whispered under his breath.

"You're cute too."

"I know." I laughed at his response as I closed my eyes.