Chapter 6

I set out my camera to a position that captured the perfect spot for the photo shoot.

"So how long have you been a photographer?" Iwa asked.

"I've been taking photos since I was like 6 but I'm not a professional photographer or anything. I mean I want to be but I'm not at that level yet." I responded as I continued to set up.

"But her pictures look like they're professional." Oikawa said as he walked into the gym.

"You've seen them?"

"Yep. Trashikawa forced me to show him them." I said rolling my eyes.

"I just asked and you showed me, I didn't force you to do anything!" Oikawa pouted.

"Well if I didn't show them to you then you would have continued to bug me." I said back.

Iwa walked away from our argument and started setting up the net since no one else was there. Once all the players got to the gym Oikawa and Iwazumi explained what I was doing then they got to practicing. I had everyone serve, set, block, or spike according to their better abilities. Once they finished practice everyone except Oikawa, Iwa, and I had left. I got a few close ups which made Oikawa smirk at me too much.

"So you like my face that much?" I was so close to slapping him for his stupid flirting.

"Iwa would you like to try?" I asked trying to ignore the attention seeking Oikawa.

"Sure but you have to show me how." He said nervously.

I showed him what to do and decided for the start have an easy thing to photograph. Oikawa stood there as Iwa held up the camera but right before Iwa snapped the photo Oikawa grabbed me and kissed me. Yep you heard me, he fucking kissed me! His soft lips hit mine hard and I wanted to pull away from the start but something kept me there. It wasn't just because his arm but my slight attraction toward him. But as soon as I heard the click of the camera I pulled away.

"Haru..." Oikawa started but I grabbed my camera and stuffed the supplies into my bag. I quickly did this as Iwa walked up to Oikawa but before anything happened there I ran out.

Oikawa's POV:

"What was that just now?" Iwa angrily asked as he ran up to me as Haru ran away.

"I... I don't know." I said lowering my head slightly showing the unusual disgust I had for myself at that moment.

"I told you not to play around with her, but you didn't listen to me and now look what you did to her. I'm done with this! You play around with all these girls but you never try and make a real relationship. Figure out your life but until then, just go and apologize to her. She deserves it considering that she's helping you for some god damn reason." Iwa scolded me even more but I zoned out.

'Why did I do that? Do I actually like her? I mean she's pretty and artistic but do I just like her to get under Tobio's skin? I need to go see her.'

Once I finished my thoughts I left while Iwa was still talking and ran out to get her. I left all my things behind and sprinted to Haru. After a minute of running I heard a voice crying by the pond that's near by the school. I went to get a closer look and found Haru sitting on the ground holding a broken camera.

"What happened to your camera?" I asked as I slowly walked to her. She turned around shocked by my voice and wiped the tears from her eyes.

Haru's POV:

"Why are you here?" I mumbled with my face now away from him.

"I wanted to apologize for kissing you. I feel bad about doing that and especially while there was a picture being taken." He said with a truthful look.

"It's ok." I smiled slightly.

"But what did happen to your camera?" He asked as he sat down next to me grabbing it from my hands.

"When I rushed out it fell on the road and cracked. And the worst thing is I just got it fixed but now there is no way I can fix it and I'm practically broke." I groaned.

"Is there anyway you can get the pictures back?" Oikawa asked.

"Yeah, the chip in the camera is fine but I don't have many photos on it." I sighed sadly.

"Let me help you home, it's the least I can do. I caused this huge mess and it's late." He said pulling me up.

"No it's fine. I don't want Tobio to see you, he'd freak out." I said as I wiped dirt of myself.

"Oh yeah I forgot you were his sister." He said innocently rubbing his neck.

"Anyway, I should probably go since it is late and he's a protective brother so when I get home late he gets really mad." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Ok well I'll see you tomorrow at school and then can you come to the gym after classes end?"

"Why? My camera is broken and there isn't even any practice." I tilted my head in curiosity.

"I said I was going to teach you how to play volleyball didn't I?" He asked with a small laugh.

"Oh right." I laughed slightly with him.

"You know... well I probably shouldn't be saying this but there is something I need to tell you." He paused with a serious look on his face.

"What is it?"