•{5}•

- T O R D S S E C R E T -

Thomas and Tord has visited each other every night. Edward and Mathew had no idea that Thomas did this. But for Tord, only his parents knew.

Tord learned that Thomas likes the colour blue, checkered things, Smirnoff, kittens, and his family/friends. He also learned that Thomas dislikes diet Smirnoff, the army invasion, and Christmas. Also that Thomas gets over protective of his friends. He still doesn't know his backstory.

Thomas learned that Tord likes the colour red, guns, and Norway. He dislikes the song sunshine and lollipops. He still doesn't know where he came from or his backstory, only that his parents are gay. Tord also has a Norwegian accent. But most things are still a mystery about this male.

The two have been visiting each other for quite sometime now. Maybe almost a month. Currently, Tord and Thomas were at the place they met. Almost nearing morning.

"Bye Thomas." Tord chirped, sitting by the waters edge.

"Bye Tord, til tomorrow!" Thomas called, walking out of sight.

Tords grin immediately turned into a soft frown. He hates when Thomas leaves him and he hated it more that he hid his real self from him, but it was for the best, right? Right.

Tord sighed, standing up and walking the opposite way Thomas went. After about an hour of walking, he made it to his home.

The Red Army base.

Yes, Tord is apart of the Red Army. Wait, even better. He's the very Red Leader. Wow, amazing! Wrong, it's the most dangerous life anyone could get.

He's being hunted down by other country army's and the new uprising one. The black army. Only a few know what Tord looks like though. Half of his army and Thomas. Even his own army doesn't know what he looks like! Well, half.

Tord huffed, straightening his posture. He headed in the two story building. The big metal doors open as he pushes them.

A small room. Hooks on the walls, only a few with navy blue trench coats. One that belongs to Tord.

Tord grabbed his coat, pulling it on as he made his way through the single dark oak door. His tag read 'Red Leader'

As he entered the main hall of the base, he sighed. He hates it here, but he had to stick with his past self choices.

An elevator and staircase was to his left. This place is not only two levels. In fact, many, many more. Around 50? They have a lot of things going on.

Tord walked down the long halls. The two floors that was above the ground held the main training areas, his office, and rooms of some of the important officers that work around here.

The rest of the army rooms were below this floor, along with the cafeteria/meeting area. Then came the failed experiments. Then all the other departments. And finally, the most important, the floors where scientists work.

Tord opened the dark oak door that belonged to his office. Letters carved into that door read, 'Red Leaders Office', on a golden plate.

When Tord looked up from the ground, he sighed. His two fathers stood before him. One with bushy eyebrows had a cigarette loosely hanging in his lips. The other was taller and had bangs parting two different ways.

"Hello dad, papa, what brings you to my office?" Tord asked nervously, smiling awkwardly.

"Well, I think Patryk should go first." The one with bushy eyebrows spoke.