•{13}•

- F I R S T   T R A I N I N G -

"Tord, most of the recruits are like every other one we ever had, terrible. We need to go through with our usual trainings." Pau informed the Red Leader.

Tord sat at his desk, smoking a cigar and boots propped up onto his desk. "What do you mean by 'most of them'? You usually say, all of them." Tord asked, blowing out a puff of smoke.

Pat sighed, stepping forward. "What we are saying is that one of them is unusually trained very well. He even beat Pau!" He exclaimed. Tord nodded, raising an eyebrow to indicate on who this was. "Thomas, sir."

Tord almost choked on smoke. He sat normally, one hand on his throat and the other on his desk. Tord coughed, standing up. "Excuse me, what?" He asked them to repeat.

"Thomas Thompson."

Tord stares wide eyed at his fathers. "My fucking crush is better then my own dad..." He whispered, chuckling slightly. Tord shook his head, sitting back down. "Ahem Uhm... I suppose we could move him to a different squad more up his alley."

Pau shook his head. "Sorry, son. But that boy has to stay a recruit. We don't have another group who is as skilled as him. We just might have to give him personal training." He suggested, chewing on his cigarette.

Pau, he never smoked. He just likes to chew on cigarettes. That's why there mostly there mostly bent. Pau chews, never smoked. Not even once.

Tord sighed, resting his head in his hands. "I suppose we could give him personal training... since recruit training won't benefit him.. but who'll train him..?" He asked, looking at his fathers for advice.

Pau and Pat looked at each other then back at Tord. "Well, we can't. We have other things to do." Pat noted, shrugging.

"But~ you could always have a break from paperwork and train him~" Pau teased. It's fun when the parents teases their child about crushes. It really embarrasses them, a lot.

Tord groaned, throwing his head back. "I already have so much more to do then you-!" He got cut off by the look his parents gave. Tord sighed. "Fine.. I'll try to get a time slot in to start training him.. personally.."

Pat and Pau smiled. "Great choice, son. We'll be off now." Pat waved, dragging his husband out the office.

The leader boy huffed, his face in his hands again. "This is going to be a lot more harder then now..." Tord sighed, getting back to his work. Mainly papers.

~ ~ ~

It's been a few days since the first training. They have sorted out everything, what they'll be trained to do and when. Even Tord agreed to finally train Thomas.

Thomas sighed, falling back onto his bed. "Why can't I just train with you guys? Why personal training?" He asked, looking over at Edward and Mathew, who sat on Edwards bed.

Edward shrugged, pulling on his boots. "I dunno. Maybe because you are better then everyone and win against an actual red army soldier. Might I remind you, has been here for probably more then ten years." He stated, slipping on his shirt. Mathew was already dressed and ready to go.

He huffed again, closing his eyes. "Well.. have fun you two.. don't get hurt." Tom mumbled, sitting up to only find his shirt and slip that on.

Edward nodded, getting up with Mathew. "Bye, Tom! Have fun with your personal training with whoever it is!" He called before walking out their shared room with Mathew.

Tom rolled his eyes. Now he waited for someone to knock on his door and take him to wherever he needed to be.

A knock sounded as soon as he was getting impatient. Thomas opened the door, seeing Tord with his mask.

"Hello, Thomas. I'll be training you." Tord slightly waved, smiling behind the mask.

Thomas smiled too, stepping out and closing the bedroom door. "It's great to actually have someone I know. Let's get to it." He said, smiling more.

Tord smiled widely behind the mask, his slight blush not visible from the mask he wore. "Indeed, Thomas. Let's go."

—————
700 words
—————
Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to post this- I've been really caught up with school and homework. I have a speech to do, and I've been really stressing about that. I know I shouldn't worry that much over it, but a million thoughts come to mind.

Anyways, thanks for sticking around. I hope you enjoy this book and story so far, maybe I'll make an alternative ending- I really feel like doing that now..

just wait and see~

Love you all for your comment, support and votes. But really, all I want is for you to enjoy this book. Alright, I'll stop rambling now, bye guys! :)