•{8}•

Sad backstory... sorry...

- T H O M A S S S T O R Y -

"Well, I think Red Leader should know before you find out who he is and kill him. Hmm..?" Cobalt stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I can confirm it isn't one of us, now leave." Thomas lowly growled. "Or I'll have to get rid of you myself."

"I can assure you it is one of those three behind you!" Cobalt answered, his smirk never leaving.

"If you really think it's one of us! Fine! I'll spill..." Thomas gave up, he really wanted to know who this Red Leader guy is.

He wants to kill him for what he made him go through.

He wants revenge.

- story time! -

A women with blonde curly hair and void eyes ran through the forest. She wore a pastel blue dress, some blood stains here and there.

She was holding something in her arms.

Something important.

A baby.

Thomas Thompson.

He had the same eyes as his mother, but the brown hair that stuck up like his fathers. He didn't wear anything apart from the baby blue blanket wrapped around him done by his mother.

The mother kept running through the bush, trees, and some small, fluffy animals. Gun shots and yelling echoed through the forest, only making the women run faster with her child.

She took a quick left turn, hiding behind a tree. Men with navy blue trench coats, red turtle neck sweaters, and boots ran past, their yelling and gun fire never ceasing.

After about twenty minutes of hiding, the coast was clear. The mother sighed a breath of relief, walking away from the tree and further down the badly made path.

After about another twenty minutes, she came across an abandoned house. It was quite small, had a red roof and yellow, chipping paint covering its bricks. All the windows were boarded, even some of the doorway.