•{20}•

- V I D E O -

The room was dark. Only a small click and a video could be heard. On repeat. Over and over again for about the hundredth time now.

He couldn't stop. Tord just sat at his desk, in the dark. The only light coming from his computer. He couldn't believe this.

It had only been one month since the disappearance of Thomas. Tord now had a short temper and would yell at anyone who did anything wrong or something to annoy him. He once yelled at a soldier because he didn't 'salute' properly. Keep in mind that, that very soldier only had one arm and was working on something at the time.

His eyes stared at the screen, watching the two people on screen. One of them was HIS Thomas tied to a chair, the other some crazy lady that went by the name 'Katie'.

The video ended once again, but Tord moved the mouse and replayed the feed once again...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
(from now on it's suppose to be italics but for some reason it won't work? something about not being supported. whatever.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the fuzzy screen, a lady's face was so close up to the screen, you couldn't see anything behind her at first. She squinted a bit at the camera. "is it on?" She asked, mainly to herself. Soon she smiled realising it was indeed recording. "Its on! Okay lets start!"

She turned away from the camera, taking a few steps away. As she moved away, the background could now be seen. Thomas sitting in a chair, wrists tied to the arms of the chair and ankles tied to the legs of the chair. His head hung long. He looked pale. Like he hadn't eaten in days, weeks, or maybe even longer.

His eyes looked dull, no emotion whatsoever. That made Tords heart ache. What made the ache in his chest worse was the fact there were burns over his eyes. Burns, cuts and scratches covered almost his entire body. The man only wore a pair of jeans, that also had rips in it. His other clothing had been cut/ripped off so Katie could torture him like this. There were obvious small stab marks on his forearm, where the crazy lady had injected something into him.

Katie looked at the screen with a smile. "Hello Red Leader! Its nice to meet you, I guess? Well anyways, the names Katie! I'm a scientist working for the black army and my current test subject is Thomas! We noticed how close you two were, especially the spies in your army noticed and told us. So then here we are!" She laughed for a bit, finding this situation hilarious.

But her happy mood soon turned into a dark one. She lifted Toms face with her hands, still looking at the camera. "Sadly, Tommy here isn't talking. I tried torturing him a little bit. Still didn't work. So then I just continued to do the experiment I was tasked with, which put him in a lot more pain then I expected but oh well." She dropped his face, standing up straight and faced the camera.

"If you want your precious soldier back, all you need to do is surrender. If not, Tommy here will become our next weapon for war." Katie said, her smile coming back as she laughed again. "Do you have any final words Tommy?" She asked the no eyed male, walking back over to the camera.

Tom looked up, a glare staring straight at Katie. "Fuck you if you think I'm ever going to work for you, no matter what happens. I'm staying by Red Leaders side." He growled at her.

"Wrong answer Tommy~" was the final thing Katie or anyone said for that matter before the video cut off.

------------
633 words
------------
Hiiiiiii! I'm back from the dead :)

Sorry I disappeared for a bit. Mostly because of work and school. But I'm back now with M O T I V A T I O N
Woah never had that before xD

Anyways, love you all ❤️
baaaiiiiiii

(also I forgot if I showed what Katie looks like so here she is)

This was quite a long time ago when I drew this xD I say I think I improved a bit but thats just me

I say I think I improved a bit but thats just me. Heres my latest drawing tho for comparison-

This is a character I made and I have decided to make my persona :)

This is just a drawing of Entrapta(I really want to rp Entrapta x Hordak rn thooo) This drawing is also on the She-Ra amino :)

This drawing is also on the She-Ra amino :)

Okay I put two of my recent drawings there. ANYWAYS IMA ACTUALLY GO NOW BYYYEEEE
{this chapter has not been edited}