•{19}•

- E V E R Y T H I N G -

".. Tom..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tord put on his mask quickly, covering up his face. His eyebrows furrowed down. He was absolutely furious.

Tom, his Thomas, was gone.

And he wanted him back.

Now.

He'd do anything to get him back, even if he had to kill everyone in the world.

He'd do it.

The horn haired male stormed out of his office and down the hallway. His boots stomping on the ground as he walked, his eyes focused in front of him.

"EVERYONE! ASSEMBLY ROOM NOW!" He yelled, his loud and scary voice echoing down the hallways.

Anyone who heard quickly rushed to the assembly room, some telling their friends and other soldiers so the least amount of people got in trouble. No one wanted to be punished by an in raged leader, it'll be the cruelest punishment yet.

Tord walked into the assemble room, walking through the already growing crowd. You could only see his eyes, but clearly you could tell what he was feeling. Anger. Something bad has happened.

He walked through his soldiers as they just stepped out of his way. Soon he got up on the stage, looking down at everyone.

"I'm sure you all know Thomas, correct?" He asked in a stern voice, looking around the room.

They all nodded, some of them whispering to their friends. Worried about what was to come next. Worried what had happened. Worried why their leader was so mad about loosing just one regular soldier.

He nodded a bit, a soft growl left his mouth as he heard the whispers and murmurs. "SHUT UP! You have no right to talk! You know his name, his job and appearance. Thats it. I actually knew him, and he knew me." Tord said sternly once again.

Everyone quieted down, staying silent when the loud yell was let out. Just looking at Tord, some scared to talk because of punishment and others just paying their full attention to  him now.

"Now. We are going to get him back. We know who took him, but it might take minimum a month to find out where the black army is." Tord said, soon lifting a hand to his face. "And since Tom- Thomas. Thomas knew what I look like. Guess you can too.."

Tord sighed softly as he took off his mask, the accessory falling to the ground. He closed his eyes tightly, hands clenching into fists as he waited for a reaction.

Everyone cheered, saying things that they will get Thomas back and that Tord actually looked good. They had thought he was hiding something hideous that had been under the mask but no. He wasn't. But he did look really similar to his father.. practically matching..

He let out a sigh of relief and opened his eyes once again. "So! From now on, we try to find out anything on the black army! We need a plan to get Thomas back, a well thought out one. There is no room for failure." Tord said again, now smiling. Everyone cheered once again and agreed with their leader.

They only had one chance, and there was definitely no room for failure.

Tord was going to get his Thomas back no matter what.

-------------
544 words
---------------

SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! So here I give you two chapters uwu
your welcome.

Honestly- I just wrote like a day or so ago. So chapter 18 is edited, but this one isn't. So I'm very sorry if theres any mistakes