•{11}•

This is a bit of a lazy chapter. Sorry. But I have writers block for this chapter. Hope you enjoy anyways...

- T H E F O R C E D O F F E R  -

Thomas sat down, dragging Tord along with him and making him sit too.

"You are going to answer me and my friends, okay?" Thomas stated, his grip never leaving Tords wrist. Tord nodded. "Good."

"Firstly! Why are you apart of the red army?" Edward chirped in, sitting to Thomas's left. Mathew to Thomas's right.

"Born there. Lived there. Grew up there. I was forced to." Tord shrugged. "Next?"

"How did you become the Red Leader?" Mathew asked, tilting his head.

"My parents were the previous leaders. But once I turned sixteen, they got me to help them out at first. They saw I could control the army far greater then they could, so they put me in charge. I was also one of the best in my group." Tord explained, shrugging again.

"Why are you wasting time visiting us? Don't you like it there at your base?" Thomas asked, keeping a death glare on Tord.

"Because you are the only one keeping me sane." Tord answered

"What do you mean?" Thomas raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I absolutely hate it there. I can't leave or I'll be shot dead. So I have to keep leading until the day I die. You are keeping me sane, well, because you are the first friend I ever had..." Tord explained, looking down to his lap.

The three looked at each, giving each other confused looks before looking back at Tord.

"We could hide you at our place..?" Edward suggested, shrugging. Mathew nodded in agreement.

"Can't." Tord simply stated, his gaze never leaving his lap.

"And why not?" Mathew asked this time, raising an eyebrow.

Tord looked up at the three sitting before him. "Because they can track me. Everyone in the army has a tracker planted in their necks." He pointed to the back of his neck. "It's to ensure that no one betrays the army. It was my father, Paul's, idea." Tord explained.

Edward sighed in defeat. "Well, how long til day light?" He asked, looking at Thomas.

Thomas shrugged, looking up at the moon. The moon was placed by the edge of the trees, slowly heading down.

"Hmm... about an hour or less... the moon is setting, meaning the sun will rise soon." Thomas states, looking at his cola loving friend.

"I guess that's how much time we have left to spend with Tord." Edward replied, looking down.

"Can go now..? I can tell you hate me..." Tord muttered, looking back at his lap.

"Why would we hate you?!" Mathew exclaimed, jumping up onto his feet. "Your an amazing person! Even though you kept a small secret about the army, doesn't mean we hate you!"

Tord sighed. "Aren't you scared I might kill you?" Tord asked, looking up at an over enthusiastic ginger.

Mathew shrugged. "So what if I have the tiniest fear you'd kill us. But I also have a fear of Edd being killed, leaving me, and stealing all the cookies. And I don't trust Tom that much, sorry."

"Understandable." Thomas nodded at Mathew.

Edward tapped his finger on his lips, thinking of something. "If you can't stay with us..." Edward trailed off. His brown eyes then brightened. "Then we go with you!" Edward chirped.

"Wait, what?!" Thomas and Tord said in unison.

"No! No! No! I cannot allow you guys to come with me! You don't know what the army is like!! You might be killed!!" Tord shouted quickly in a panic. He started to mutter no again and again.

"If Edward is going... I'll go!" Mathew chirped.

"Please! No! Tom, don't you agree too!" Tord pleaded.

A sigh escaped Thomas's lips. "Tord, I'm sorry but I'm with them. Technically you too. It pains me to join the Red Army, the people who killed my family. But if it's with my friends, sure." Thomas shrugged.

Tord calmed down a bit. He couldn't stop them. They would just follow him.

"Ugh... fine. But don't expect it to be easy. Actually don't expect it to be anything but torture. I've warned you but you didn't listen." Tord finally agreed.

The three others went back to their home at the warehouse. Well, Tord following them cluelessly. Making it four. Everyone got their things. Edward got some cola. Mathew got some pocket mirrors. And Thomas got the things he had before he had met these three.

After collecting their items of importance, Tord led them to their new home. The Red Army Base.

They had no idea what roller coaster ride this was going to be.

No they did not at all.

——————————
794 words
——————————

Hello.
Hope you have a lovely day/night! x