1 | jungkook, kookie, and jk

don't worry about how weird the reads and votes of the story are gonna be :') i'm using old chapters and some of them just didn't have a lot and i didn't use them in a good order sjsj

anyway enjoy!

-

jungkook was frozen, mouth dropped to the floor at the sight in front of him. it was like looking at those silly mirrors — the ones that change your body shape — but it was focusing on his personality. and he was terrified.

jimin was more surprised than scared, not knowing what the hell was going on in the first place, so he held onto jungkook's arm, clinging to him as he looked at— himself? triplets?

"w-who a-are you g-guys?" jungkook stuttered out, and they all stared back at him.

there were two othet sets of himself and they both came with a personalized jimin. this was insane. his dreams were... reality? is this place even real? jungkook didn't know, and he although he did care— he didn't know. he was just as confused as the small man beside him.

the bad boy looking jungkook chewed his gum loudly, arms crossed and stare cold, and only one thing came into jungkook's mind: dominance.

"i'm jk, and this is min, my boyfriend." jungkook was so confused. is this seriously happening right now? maybe his mind was just playing games with him. "who the fuck are you dupes?"

"hey! that's not a very nice word!" eyes danced over to another jimin, who had a pout on his lips. his hair was pink and he wore a purple sweater with blue jeans; it gave jungkook unicorn vibes. this must be the fluffy jimin. "anyway, i'm minnie! and this big, tall, cute piece of mochi is kookie!"

gag. the cringe.

"minnie is my sweet little gummy bear," kookie gushed with a bright smile. again, gag. "i go by kookie where we're from."

"and... where exactly are you guys from?" jimin asked, still tightly latched onto jungkook.

"seoul university of arts," they all said in sync.

okay, now jungkook knows he's not dreaming, but his dreams were in front of him, so– how does that work? jungkook still didn't know, but he knew who caused this, no one other than kim seokjin himself.

now, to save you the long, boring story of how they all got here, let's summarize it up:

jungkook ran into seokjin in an alley way one night by accident and was mid way into his apology when seokjim randomly asked him, "i have some sleeping pills. do you want any?"

jungkook, like the smart adult he is, politely declined and walked away. he turned to look back, and he was gone, but when he turned back around, he was right in front of him. jungkook tried to move around him, but seokjin kept blocking his way, so jungkook simply pushed him and kept walking. he didn't know what happened after that, but somehow jungkook ended up in his shared dorm with a bottle in his hand. it was like he teleported or something because jungkook didn't remember walking all the way there.

anyway, jungkook avoided the pills for at least a week until one night, when he actually wanted to get some sleep from studying late, he made the dumb decision of consuming a couple of the pills. he didn't want to, but jungkook really wanted to sleep, and they knocked him out as soon as he swallowed them.