7 | fight for jimin

"hyung, you can't go with him!" jungkook yells, stepping in between taehyung and jimin. his ears turn red from embarrassment as he realises what he just did.

"what? why not?" taehyung asks from behind him, jungkook too afraid to look into his questioning and confused eyes.

"because he– he um..." the latter can't think properly. he starts to sweat, eyes begging jimin not to go with his friend, fearing the worst that could happen to him. he thinks of an excuse– any excuse. his eyes dart to jimin, who gives him the same look as taehyung. it made him mad to see such a similarity; jealousy was brewing in him as he felt his blood boil. "because he's going out to eat with me!"

jungkook immediately covered his mouth, his eyes widening from shock. the room filled with deadly silence.

silence.

silence.

and even more silence.

a sudden chuckle breaks the quiet atmosphere, coming from the source of kim taehyung himself. he looked amused and in disbelief, almost as if jungkook was telling a joke. it made jungkook's eyes twitch and his fists clench, causing his nails to imprint half moons in his palms.

"what the fuck is so funny?"

the way jungkook's voice turned from nervous and scared to dark and cold in a few seconds scared the crap out of everyone in that room, including taehyung. jimin stepped back hesitantly towards the small group huddled together, watching with wide eyes as taehyung tried to speak again.

"you think jimin is gonna go out with you? oh please, if you were really going out, he would've said something. isn't that right, jimin?" taehyung glanced at jimin, who didn't even move a muscle from where he was standing. taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in concern and walked over to jimin until he was in front of his face. "hey, you okay?"

even though taehyung was literally ten centimeters away from practically kissing him, jimin couldn't take his eyes off of jungkook. the younger's pupils were blown with rage, his face was a light shade of pink, his veins were bulging through his arms and neck, and he just looked so pissed. it was a whole new side to jungkook that jimin never knew he was possible of reaching. it fascinated him in a way, somehow drew him more intrigued to the younger.

finally pulling himself out of his thoughts, jimin blinks and faces taehyung, now realizing how close they were. the blush comes too quick for him to hide it, the red color becoming more opaque with each second. "y-yeah, i-i'm f-fine."

"y'know, if you're really gonna go eat with jungkook, that's totally fi-"

it all happened too fast from there. everything happened at the speed of light.

by the end of it jimin will be passed out on the floor, taehyung will be covered in blood, jungkook will be on his knees losing consciousness, and everybody else will be screaming.

what happens?

wait to find out in the next chapters.

sorry not sorry hehe

this is gonna take a turn you're gonna have to stuck around for

see you in the next chapter :)