3 | games with the bad boy

"what do you mean he doesn't wanna talk to me?"

"doesn't like you."

"why though? i didn't do anything to him."

"you breathed. that's good enough."

jimin rolled his eyes as his annoyance starts to build. jk was being a stubborn little bitch – jimin's exact words – and didn't feel like he was worthy enough to spare his precious time, so instead of saying that, he cowardly sent his boyfriend to talk to him instead. jk was low, a coward, a pussy– basically every degrading thing jimin could think of.

normally, jimin doesn't let things get to him easily, but jk was a whole 'nother story. he hasn't known the guy for three hours and he already wants to punch him in the throat. so, he just stands there and gives him the deadliest glare he could, trying to challenge him.

"it's not gonna work, bro," min says casually from his seat on the floor, body leaned back and relaxed.

"what?"

"that look you have on your face, it's not gonna do anything to him."

jimin groaned, running a hand through his hair. this jungkook was, by far, the most complicated one. and jungkook has been his roommate for two years, so he knows how to tolerate him. but jk? it's like jimin opened the bad side of jungkook's brain and dove in without thinking. he was drowning in bullshit, he thought, wishing to just have one simple conversation.

"well what will do something to him?"

min's eyes lit up in that moment, a smirk obvious. "i may have an idea."

the process took about thirty minutes real time, but in the dream-like place, it only felt like a few seconds. min felt confident in his plan, and even though it was his own boyfriend, they'll probably just fuck and get over it.

"this is totally gonna work."

"what if it doesn't?"

"not with that attitude it won't. now strut and be assertive."

jimin loses his confidence and freezes, staring at jungkook. he was dressed as min, and min was dressed as him. the trick is that jk would think min was flirting with jungkook and would get jealous, confront him, and that would be jimin's shot at talking to him. why they went this far for a simple conversation? jimin doesn't know, but whatever works, right?

min rolled his eyes and pushed him, making jimin fall over, but it caught jungkook and jk's attention, so at least it was working. jungkook walked over to him with worry, kneeling down beside him.

"are you okay, min?" jungkook asked, and jimin almost corrected him with his actual name, but once he caught jk's gaze for a split second, his confidence was boosted again.

he giggled flirtatiously, raising himself to his knees as he grazed a finger over jungkook's chest. "yeah, i'm alright. guess i just fell for you."

jungkook laughed confused. "excuse me?"

jimin subtlety turned his head towards jk one more time, laughing inside at how intrigued he was now. his eyes were on jimin and jimin only, a sense of pride filling his body. it was exhilarating, messing with the dominant maknae, and jimin couldn't lie, this was definitely fun to him.

"do me a favor," jimin says with a teasing gaze, crawling towards jungkook to sit in his lap, legs on either side of his hips. "keep your eyes on me, and on me only."

"w-why?" jungkook was blushing at the contact, wanting to push him off, but he couldn't find the courage or strength to.

"no questions. just tolerate whatever i give you."

"but–"

jimin placed a finger over his lips, shushing him seductively. he left his finger there for a second, letting himself think. he can't go too far, or else it'll look like min is cheating on jk, and he doesn't want to ruin their relationship. on the other hand, everything about this looks like he's flirting with jungkook, and he was sure jk's blood was boiling.

but for a second, as he looked at jungkook's doe eyes, his act went away. jimin saw stars in the youngers eyes, along with other things, but it was the stars he was captivated by. the way jimin could see himself in his pupils made him feel soft. he never thought jungkook would have that look when he saw him, his heart fluttering at the thought.

jimin slowly removed his finger, keeping his gaze in jungkook's eyes. "let me kiss you."

"w-what?! no!" jungkook put his hands on jimin to push him away, but jimin grabbed his wrists, making him still.

"it's me," jimin whispered so only jungkook could hear. it took jungkook a second to realise what he meant, but when he got it, his blush became very noticeable. "just go with it. kiss me like... kiss me like you love me or something."

"but why are you–"

"no talking. just kiss me."

jungkook numbly nodded, somehow falling into the act jimin dragged him into. he didn't move his hands away, rather lowering them to his waist, pulling jimin closer to his body. at that gentle pull, jimin's lips brushed jungkook's, and he couldn't wait any longer, making the move of kissing him first. jungkook's entire body exploded with fireworks, colors dancing across his eyes as they closed, a cheek cupping jimin's face.

it felt good, great, exciting– jimin didn't know, but it was a feeling he liked. jungkook's lips felt like soft flower petals and he smelled like vanilla. combined, it was making jimin dizzy with emotions. before he could wrap an arm around his neck though, he was being pulled off of jungkook with such force that he felt the wind get knocked out of him.

and there in front of him was a furious jk, face red and pupils blown. for a moment he was confused as to why he pulled him up, but then he looked down at his outfit, and it all came flashing back to him, and he felt scared that his life was going to end right then.

"min. explain this shit. now." jk's voice was low and controlled, much like a business man who knew someone crossed him, but was hiding it. he stared at jimin with an intense gaze, causing jimin to squirm in his hold and bring in his arms and legs up like a squirrel.

"i-it's n-not what i-it looks–"

"put him down, kook," min boomed, rolling a lollipop in his mouth. "he's not who you think he is."

jk's eyes darted towards min, eyes stone cold and burning with rage. "fuck off, jimin. this doesn't involve you."

"i'm jimin!" jimin yells, making jk focus on him again. "please, jk, it's really not what it looks like."

jk's stare went from jimin to min and to jungkook, head tilting. "the fuck is this then?"

"put him down," min said, taking the lollipop and pointing it to jimin. "and we'll tell you."

"and how do i know you're really not jimin?" he asked, his grip on jimin tightening, who was giving min a pleading look to hurry up.

"because i know how you really got that scar on your cheek. you didn't bump into a table when you were little like how you tell everyone."

jk's gaze didn't soften, but he felt a little bit of reassurance, lowering jimin to the ground, who immediately ran behind jungkook. jk gave all three of them an intense gaze, completely forgetting about kookie and minnie in the back, who were shaking together in fear.

"you got some fucking explaining to do."