prestory | thank you and q+a

(before you read this, i just wanna say how sorry i am. this is so cringey and it was make, like, maybe a little less than a year ago and i just never bothered to change it. lmao enjoy)

hello my lovely readers!

peep this picture below ☟

(gosh this is such an old photo

(gosh this is such an old photo. if you remember when wattpad used to look like this then i love you sksjskj. and it's so cute how this is how my oneshot book looks right now uwu ty loves <3)

oml, you all are so wonderful to me; i really don't deserve any of you. 1K reads was already a big surprise, now reaching 100 votes is just- ugh, i just love you all so much.

you all really make my day when you comment, message me, or even leave a simple hello on my message board. heck, you all make my day whenever you bother to read my not-so-good stories haha.

some of you call them amazing, and you really bring a bright, wide grin to my face that spreads to my ears (the grinch is quaking). some of you don't tell me what you think and that's okay. i'm just glad you read them and actually stick around for the next update, heh. knowing that alone really makes my day, so thank you :)

i'm thankful for each and every one of you that even bothers to click on the newest chapter that i'd publish. even though this stort has been though a lot, you still manage to read it T^T i don't deserve you guys.

i'm also trying to make my chapters longer so they can have more dialogue and information that you might need later on-

(update: lmao hi, it's the author of this book again. this chapter is so old and beyond cringey, and i wanna say sorry that you're reading this right now. i would change this, but then i'd have to change the whooooole thing, and ain't nobody got time for that :') but as of right now [april 14, 2020] my book is at 6k+ reads and 450+ votes. like, aahhh! thank you all who do read this book!! it has been through a lot and i do appreciate all of you who read it. it means the world to me <3 and yes, my username used to be starsuniverse and people called me star for the longest time but it wasn't even my name. my name is rhian but i go by rhi or rhi-ssi. you can also just call me author(nim) or whatever you want really. oh! and if you still wanna ask me questions, go aheaddd! i'm curious to know of you are wondering anything about me. okay i'm done now. i'm sorry you have to read the rest of this >< bye bye!)

hehe, i love doing that; torturing you guys with hints. i bet most of you didn't know about the hints i put in almost every chapter. might wanna consider re-reading the previous chapters. just saying.

ah, i'm getting carried away, sorry for the ramble. i just really wanted to say thank you for the reads and votes and for checking in on this story; means a lot :)

okay, now i believe i'm done with this ramble and note.

or not, one more thing. if you believe that jimin and taehyung are(n't) kidnapped, you might wanna rethink your thoughts hehe. okay, i'll stop now.

now, it's time for the Q&A portion! so, basically, i just really wanna do a Q&A. i've wanted to do it for a while so you guys can get to know me better, but i thought since i'm not really a famous writer, it'd be kinda pathetic and useless; (update: literally almost followers with almost over 1k reads on all of her books but okay sis) but hey, never be afraid to try new things, right?

so, list all of the questions you have about me further below; i'll answer them all in a separate chapter, and i will answer them all ofc!

and don't be afraid to ask me really personal questions either! or questions before you read the story! i'll take any kind of questions you have, unless it's like, gross. even when i answer some, i'll still gladly accept more, so don't be shy!

list all questions here.

(seriously ask me questions pls it can be anything)

anyway, please don't hate me for not updating this story or 'Memories'.

(update: memories is my yoonmin story that i wrote and it lowkey hits hard as heck. i was thinking about making it jikook, but vkook was already a couple and jimin and jungkook already dated and have problems and make each other jealous and i don't ship taegi all that much but i could make them date girls but then i'd have to add new characters and it'd mess up the whole thing- you see why i have a problem with it? ugh. what do you think i should do with that story?)

until next update!