prestory | the trailer

jeon jungkook is second year college student who just wants to graduate school and be done with it all together. the homework is overrated, the projects were worth too many points, and the tests had questions he didn't know the answer to. just two more years until he graduates and his dream can finally come true.

his roommate, and crush, park jimin, is nobody special. he's attractive, can sing, dance, and has good grades. just a typical college student in seoul university. but to jungkook, jimin was his world, the universe even. he was the stars, the planets, cosmos, everything, but jungkook didn't expect a simple crush to take him on such a terrifying and thrill seeking journey.

one day jungkook bumps into a mysterious man named kim seokjin, who gives them these pills that makes him dream alternate versions of himself, but that's not all he did.

no, jungkook nearly lost his mind when he literally came face to face with kookie, jiminie, jk, and min. it wasn't a dream, it wasn't reality, so what the hell was it? and they were all there to answer one question: which jungkook would jimin fall in love with? the twist is if jimin doesn't like a jungkook, that one, along with that entire universe, will disappear forever. so what will jimin choose, all jungkook's, just one, or none?

© gukdes , all rights reserved.