Part 6

A/N: Thank you all for being patient with me with this super late update. This chapter does have a lemon. It will begin after the "—". As always, thanks for the reads, comments and votes!

"I've located something." Ebony started as he entered the throne room. I was perched on the stone chair. My lover was such a stoutly muscular man, I felt like a pencil sitting in his throne.

"Oh? Something as in..?" I sat up a little straighter. We had been tracking these stones for a year or so now. They had a horrible habit of moving around a lot. But the Maw looked like he had exciting news on the tip of his tongue.

"Come with me." A wry smile claimed his lips as I stood to follow after the man. We walked beside the other toward his lab.

"I think you'll enjoy my findings." The Maw seemed completely pleased with himself.

"Which one?" I felt a twinge of excitement begin to stir in my belly.

"The stone of the mind." He spoke evenly as we entered said lab. Multiple tabs and screens were on. Focusing on different areas of where the stone had lodged itself.

"The planet has virtually no life on it. It shall be an easy retrieval for us." He explained as he pulled up a holographic 3-d map of the planet.
"The planet is Haumea. Just outside of Neptune."

I hummed at his explanation. From what I had discovered the stones were sentient. Why would it burrow it's self away?

"Run a diagnostic. I want a complete reading on the planet, its atmosphere and all forms of life on it."

I couldn't be caught off guard by some no name dwarf planet. I needed to know everything.

"Of course, Mother."

"Once that's completed, lets regroup and begin our plan for a scouting mission."

——

The excitement of potential success and getting out some made me feel overstimulated.

A headache was beginning just above my left eyebrow. Nothing helped me relax more than a hot shower. Maybe it would cure the ache.

As I walked through my room toward the restroom, I began to slide out of my clothes. I'd pick them up when I got out. I turned to the tub and started the shower with piping hot water. The steam starting to come off of the water was a relaxing sight.

I removed the last bit of the clothing and stepped into the warm spray.

I couldn't help the sigh that came from my lips. I could feel my green skin becoming flush from the heat of the water.

I soaked my hair and massages my shoulders slightly to relieve my headache that was slowing ebbing away now. I let the hot water beat against my forehead, wanting the last bits of the headache gone.

Hands suddenly were on my hips and a kiss was placed between my shoulder blades making me smile. I settled quickly at the familiar warmth and feel of the hands.

"You're home early." I leaned my back against his bare chest. He just hummed in response.

He was tired. I could tell. I turned in his arms and leaned up some to kiss him. His hand went to hold the back of my neck tenderly as he deepened the kiss.
I felt myself relax more in his hold. Against the body I knew so well.

I clung to him.

We had been so busy recently, hardly any time between us. We craved the other.

His tongue prodded lightly at my lips to which I granted access.
I groaned in the back of my throat at the very taste of him.
He held me tighter to him, as if being pressed up against each other wasn't enough.

He trailed kisses down the side of my neck, nipping me every now and again.
I melted at the feeling.
He kept a hand on my hip as the other caressed my breast making me crave him more.

He kneels down guiding me forward until my slit was against his lips.
My heart beat quick in my chest. Excitement fueling my movements as I put one of my legs over his shoulder.

Both of his hands kneaded my bottom as his tongue teased my womanhood. I couldn't stop the noises coming out of me.

He licked and kissed every part of my womanhood, making me feel like my whole body was buzzing and tingling. I placed a hand on his head and the other on the wall attempting to keep my balance. I was trembling and twitching with pleasure.

"Thanos~" I breathed his name, throwing my head back. My climax was close. Painfully close.

He sucked on my nub making me fall over the edge and into climax. My body shook as he continued his assault on my body.
Only stopping once my small twitches turned into full quakes .

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and unhooked my leg from his shoulder as he stood. Though he wrapped my leg around his hip. My lips crashed into his hotly and wantoning. My arms wrapped around him tightly.

His other hand pulled on my other leg. With a small hop, he had caught me as I crossed my ankles around his waist.
I could feel his member kiss against my entrance but not entering me yet. I groaned at the feeling.

His steel grey eyes bore into mine as he penetrated me. Another moan ripped from my throat.

His pace was a needy one, though he was a man that liked to take his time. I clenched around his length as he grunted. He thrusted harder into me as his fingertips grasped tightly to my hips.

I was a fountain of mewls and moans. I couldn't control myself and completely surrendered myself to the lavender titan.

The coil in my belly felt so tightly wound that I almost couldn't breath.
My face flushed as my climax hit me hard, digging my nails into his back. I clenched around him hard again as I came, making him cum as well.

His hot seed filled me as we both panted under the now luke-warm water.