{LadyNoir} -His Lady

Some Ladynoir to make y'all happy

AND THE SPOILERS HAD ME SHOOK, NOW I KNOW THAT CHAT NOIR WILL NOT BE THERE IN STYLE QUEEN NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

But Adrien really needs to keep his inner Chat at bay cause it's showing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Marinette it's time for patrol, and your date with Chat Noir."  Tikki said, waking up Marinette from her slumber.

"Date?! Me and Chat Noir are just hanging out, he didn't ask me out on a date." Marinette exclaimed, looking at her giggling kwami who was sending her Lenny faces.

"If you only knew who's behind that mask." Tikki smired and Marinette rolled her eyes

"It's not like he's Adrien." Marinette said and Tikki just stared at her.

"Yup, Marinette's dumb." Tikki thought as Marinette let her hair loose.

"Tikki, spots on!"

<LADYNOIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRR>

Ladybug arrived at the boat that Chat told her to meet at with her hair down since she didn't have time to comb it, she sighed as she didn't see Chat Noir around and stared at the beautiful city of Paris. They call it the city of love for a reason.

"Missed me m'lady?" Chat Noir said, wrapping his arms around her wait with a rose in his hand. Ladybug giggled and turned around to face Chat Noir.

"To be honest, I did." Ladybug replied with a giggled and Chat Noir smirked. He pulled away and stood at the railing.

"I got this for you." Chat Noir said as Ladybug walked up to him, he placed the rose in her hair as he pulled a few streaks of her hair behind her ear.

Ladybug blushed at Chat Noir's actions and smiled at him, "WHY IS HE ACTING SO LOVEY DOVEY LIKE I'M HIS FLIPPING WIFE?!??" She thought.

"That's because he is your future husband."

"TIKKI YOU KNOW MY HEART BELONGS TO ADRIEN"

Tikki sighed at her owner's attitude and shook her head. 'These two dorks as so dense.'

"So how do I look?" Ladybug said, looking into Chat Noir's eyes.

Chat looked at her and admired her beauty, he really wanted to know who she is behind her mask. Everytime he sees her, falls deeper in love with her to the extend that he can't get out of this.

He promised himself that when he finds out who she was he'll marry her, he just wants her in his life. She's the complete opposite of him.

She's happy, he's sad.

She's full of life, he's full of disappointment.

She's creative, he's destructive.

She causes peace, he causes chaos.

"You're so beautiful m'lady." He replied, earning a small giggle from her and she stared back at the crystal water.

Society wasn't wrong when they said opposites attract

LADYNOIRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ciao Adios!