{Chloé}- Her Actions part 1

This oneshot features my MLB OC, Nathalie Brooks. She is a blonde Belgian chick with pastel blue and pink highlights and cyan eyes. She wears a pastel pink off shoulder shirt with a black skirt and black sandals, she's a lively girl who is a savage just like me, AHEM. She ships Adrienette with all her heart. She is a model just like banana boi. Yes I'm talking about Adrien, she knows Marinette ever since they were little kids.

And Chloé has the bee miraculous in this oneshot. And will make our ship sail

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Pollen have you seen my lipstick?" Chloé asked her kwami as she was rummaging through her makeup bag.

"Chlo you threw it away yesterday because it was empty." Pollen said, flying next to her holder. Chloé stared at her in shock.

"And I forgot to buy a new one!" Chloé screamed and sat down on ber bed. Pollen smirked and grabbed a light red lipgloss and went over to Chloé.

"Why don't you put this one? Besides it's the favorite colour of a certain red head~" Pollen said handing her the lipgloss. Chloé stared at it and blushed deeply when Pollen mentioned Nathaniel.

"Shut up you bee!" Chloé screamed and Pollen giggled. "But you are the bee, Queen Bee."

"Pollen I swear!" Chloé said and Pollen laughed.

"I'm just teasing Chloé, besides you have to talk to him eventu- wait, are you over Adrien?" Pollen asked and Chloé looked at her.

"Ever since the school dance, and I saw how he stared at Marinette and danced with her like she's his future wife and I knew. Then Nathaniel came up to me and cheered me up and that's when I discovered that I developed feelings for him, and joined the Adrienette club." Chloé replied and Pollen smiled.

"Told ya girl, you and Adrien are better off as friends. And maybe you can get him out of his oblivious self." Pollen said and Chloé giggled.

"You're right, I'll show him that Marinette is his future wife. And help Alya with making Adrienette sail." Chloé said and applied the lipgloss Pollen gave her.

"Now get in my bag because I'll apologize to everyone in school."

<><><><><><><>

"... Can you all accept my apology?" Chloé finished her apology speech that Violet was too lazy to write #ImBackWithTheFourthWallBreakingBiches

"Of couse we do Chloé." Marinette said, standing up and looking at Chloé. "We should all believe in second chances, I'd be happy to get to know you Chloé." Marinette said and Chloé smiled.

"Great because I joined the Adrienette club. Becaus Marinette is not just a friend Adrien. Agreste." Chloé said, glaring at Adrien and causing Alya to scream and Marinette to squeak.

"Chlo? Are you okay?" Adrien asked and Chloé nodded. She walked over to Adrien and bent down to his ear.

"Ask her out, I know that you like her."

"No I don't"

"Are you sure~~~"

"Fine. I do, ever since the school dance."

"Good."

She then walked back to her seat with a smirk plastered on ber face.

"Chloé, what are you planning?" Sabrina asked and Chloé turned to ber with a smile.

"Tell me, do you know if Marinette has any friends outside this class but in our grade?" Chloé asked anx Sabrina thought for a while.

"Well she has Marc and- ah Nathalie." Sabrina replied and Chloé stared at her.

"Nathalie? As in Nathalie Brooks the model?" Chloé said and Sabrina nodded.

"That's great." Chloé said and Miss Bustier entered the class.

<><><><><><><>

"Alya can I speak to you for a minute?" Chloé said as she approached Alya, who was standing at her locker.

"Hm?" Alya turned to her and Chloé cleared her throat.

"I have an idea on how to make Adrienette sail, but first I need to meet up with Nathalie Brooks. Do you know where she is?" Chloé asked and Alya nodded.

"Follow me." Alya said and Chloé followed her to the library, where they noticed the blondie sitting on a chair reading a book.

"Nathalie!" Alya called, getting the belgian girl's attention. She looked at them and smiled then frowned when she saw Chloé.

"Don't rip me to pieces! I'm because I have a plan to make Adrienette sail." Chloé said as she sat down with Alya.

The blondie's eyes lit up with excitment and closed the history book she was reading and pushed it aside, causing it to fall on the ground but she didn't care.

"Speak up!" She replied with excitment in her voice and Chloé smiled.

I SHIP NATHANIEL X CHLOÉ AND I GOT NO SHAME

HAVE THIS CLIFFHANGER WHILE I GO WATCH REVERSER ALL OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I LOVE MY SON MARC

CIAO ADIOS! *leaves*