{Marinette} -Hidden Hearts-

That's a dark one shot, so grab a box of tissues. It's a long one too *winks like Chat Noir*

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"How can I tell my parents about this?" Marinette said, looking at her medical test results.

"Marinette, you co realize that you have to give me to someone you trust until you heal." Tikki said and Marinette looked at her.

"But-"

"Marinette we're not talking about common cold or flu, you have Leukemia. You can't be Ladybug like that." Tikki said and Marinette started crying.

"I know Tikki." Marinette said then grabbed Tikki's bag and Tikki got inside it. Marinette grabbed her backpack and placed her test results in it and walked down to her parents, she greeted them and left the house.

She walked to school and walked up to Alya, she placed a fake smile on her face as she hugged her best friend.

"Morning girl." Alya said and Marinette pulled away from the hug.

"Morning Alya, how was your weekend?" Marinette asked and Alya pulled out her phone.

"You won't believe what I have for you, I wrote a blog on the Ladyblog saying that there's something off with Ladybug. She's not the usual cheerful Ladybug we all know." Alya said and Marinette gulped.

"Maybe there's something going on in her personal life?" Marinette said and Alya rolled her eyes.

"Maybe, but if she needs us then she must know that all her fans are here for her." Alya said the the bell rang, the two went to class and sat in their seats.

The day passed and Marinette went back home, she went up to her room and took a deep breath, Tikki flew out of her bag and looked at her holder.

"I'll go tell my parents." Marinette said, pulling out the test results from her bag.

"Do it Marinette, and before you go to the hospital then you have to give me to someone you trust that will save Paris anytime." Tikki said and Marinette nodded and left her room.

"Mom, Dad." Marinette said, looking at her parents who were sitting on the couch.

"Yes Marinette, is everything okay?" Sabine asked and Marinette walked up to them and gave them the test results.

"I just received it today." Marinette said and Tom opened the test results, her parents read it and tears started falling down their cheeks.

"N-No.... There must be something wrong! There's no way you have cancer." Sabine cried and Marinette ran into her parents arms.

"Marinette you're strong, you can do this. You can beat it." Tom sobbed, holding his daughter for dear life.

"Mom... Dad... I love you, so much." Marinette muttered and stayed in her parents' arms until she spoke up again.

"I'll go to the hospital after two days to start the treatment." Marinette said and she pulled away to look at her parents.

"We'll visit you everyday Marinette." Sabine said and Marinette smiled.

<><><>

"Hey Juleka, can I speak to you in private?" Marinette said to her purple haired friend.

"Okay." Juleka said and followed Marinette into an empty classroom.

"Juleka I'm going to tell you something that no one must know about." Marinette said and Juleka nodded.