{Au}-It Started With A Cookie

I had this cute idea so yea, hope y'all enjoi

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once upon a time there lived a kingdom. This kingdom was the strongest back in the days, ruled by a very strong and rich family. This kingdom was called The Miraculous Kingdom.

The Royal family consisted of a father, a mother and a son. Gabriel Agreste was the king, he cared about his kingdom and wanted everyone to be safe and happy, he also cares about his family because they're the ones who helped him.

Then we have the mother, The Queen Emilie Agreste. She was a very kind hearted woman who always visited Rose Town ,the poor side of the kingdom with her maid Duusuu, she always loved how these people were so simple and happy. She also helps her husband with ruling the kingdom.

Then the prince, Adrien Agreste. He was loved by everyone because of his kind heart and he never left anyone in need, all the girls loved him and wanted him to pick them in order to become the next princess, but he ignored them. He's still searching for his princess, the only girl that loves him for who he really is, not for the fact that he's a prince.

One day, Adrien went out on his horse to Rose Town, it was a lot beautiful than where he lived. This was full of trees and flowers everywhere, a lot of farms were around and everyone was so nice.

While he was wandering around the petit town, he spotted a white store that had a pink flower drawn on it's left and right walls, it also had a few seats outside it with a white and pink umbrella for each one of them. The shop was called Petit Rose, he smiled at it's simplicity and decided to visit it.

He parked his horse outside the shop and entered through the front door. The place mesmerized him, it was full of pink tulips and pink roses and had three seats and each had a small white pot that had a cute fern in it on each table.

He looked in front of him and saw a young woman, smiling at him. She had bluebell eyes and blue hair that reached her shoulders, she was wearing a short pink dress and black flats. To everyone, she looked like a normal girl with a normal life but for Adrien, she looked like a princess. He walked over to her with a smile and admired her eyes.

"Good morning your majesty." The girl spoke with such innocence that Adrien didn't imagine, she bowed to him and he chuckled.

"There's no need for you to bow little lady, I'm your customer." Adrien replied and the girl blushed a bit then shook it off.

"Welcome to Petit Rose, what would you like to order?" She asked him with a sweet smile and he looked over at the pastries.

His eyes landed on the plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, "Can I taste them?" He asked as he looked up at her.

The girl nodded and got out a cookie for him, handing it towards the gentle prince. He took it from her hand and he swore he felt electricity shock his hand, he ate the cookie and he couldn't believe himself.

"Wow I've never tasted such wonderful cookies! They're a lot better than the ones I eat at home." Adrien replied and the girl blushed again.

"Thank you sir." She replied as Adrien finished the cookie.

"Can I have a small box?" He asked and she nodded, getting out a small box and placing some cookies in them.

"Here you go your majesty." She said politely, giving him the box and he smiled.

"You don't have to call me that, I'm your customer and my name's Adrien. You?" Adrien replied, taking the box from her hands.

"I'm Marinette." She replied, Adrien grabbed her hand and she blushed at his touch.